Thread: Webshots or some other server?

Snowboat
    Well, I found out that nothing is for free. I was putting some of our digital pics onto Webshots and found out that I have used up my free space. Then they start charging. It wasn't much, but I'd like some input. Is this the best one to use, do others allow better backup, are others easier to post onto this site? Thanks

Sangster
    They did the same thing to me the other day..I've got over 1200 pics on there now they tell me 300 is the limit..Bastards... If I pay the anual fee will I be able to post the pics on other sites or Jest a red "X". Hate to loose all my pics, so I guess I'll have to pay...

Kindsvater Flat
    Usually, depending on your service, you get 5-10 megs of free webspace. Thats where I post my pictures. And for the website I have have a boating buddy that just happens to own an internet service so he supplies me with that.
    Mike
    dragboatrace.com

GofastRacer
    Snowboat:
    Well, I found out that nothing is for free. I was putting some of our digital pics onto Webshots and found out that I have used up my free space. Then they start charging. It wasn't much, but I'd like some input. Is this the best one to use, do others allow better backup, are others easier to post onto this site? ThanksI tried Webshots and everytime I posted a pic, I got that damn red X or the pic came up and then went away later so I quit using them!!...Just my experience!......

Snowboat
    So Gofast, who do you use now? I posted this same question on the Sandbar Forum, but they must be into other stuff.

GofastRacer
    I use Yahoo, I don't seem to have any problems, at least not yet anyhow??.....

Havasu Hangin'
    Webshots doesn't allow linking...bandwidth costs money...
    If you're just trying to post pics for the forum, Hot Boat set up a Media Center for posting pictures...as many as you want...no charge...