Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My kid is smoking pot..........

rmarion
    I confronting him in 10 minutes............
    he's 19, lives at home and works for me.......
    I'm not a smoker or drinker.......
    any advice (except take it up)
    I could use a drink about now..........
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

***boateditor
    Tell him you won't stand for it. If he wants to continue smoking pot, he can find a new job and a new place to live.

RiverToysJas
    Let him make the choice....pot habit....or find another place to live and work. MANY decent, well paying jobs (and a lot of low end jobs) are going to drug check....it's a lifestyle choice that will affect other areas of his life. Something for him to consider.
    Good Luck.
    RTJas

djunkie
    Punish him for not offering to pass the joint man.......

RiverToysJas
    Tell him you won't stand for it. If he wants to continue smoking pot, he can find a new job and a new place to live.
    LOL....I guess I typed too slow.

Boozer
    Is it that big of a deal to you?
    It's your house and it's your company so you have every right to kick him out of the house and fire him.
    Really though, it's friggen pot! Why is it such a big deal? It's a only a matter of time before it's legal. Hell, In So-Cal you can actually now buy pot at clinics legally.

little rowe boat
    It's your house and it's your company so you have every right to kick him out of the house and fire him.
    Really though, it's friggen pot! Why is it such a big deal? It's a only a matter of time before it's legal. Hell, In So-Cal you can actually now buy pot at clinics legally.
    Because it is illegal.

djunkie
    Fricken Stoners!!!!!!

RiverDave
    RMarion, take him down to your local psycho ward, and then have him ask anyone of the staff what was the trigger for the vast majority of the people in there.
    Pot is one of the most common triggers for Schizophrenia.
    RD

eliminatedsprinter
    That time you are referring to hasn't come yet, sooooo....
    It's a big deal, because it can bring him legal probs that can screw up his life and if it makes him dumb enough to get caught by his dad, it will make him dumb enough to get caught by the law.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast