Thread: $81,000 For A Kayot!!!!!

RiverOtter
    Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kayot...categoryZ63684 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
    :jawdrop: That makes your West Coast custom decks look like good deal :idea:

ratso
    Haven't you heard? Everything on ebay is worth twice what it is anywhere else and always runs 100+

RiverOtter
    Haven't you heard? Everything on ebay is worth twice what it is anywhere else and always runs 100+
    Today I reported some POC "selling" a 40' Sea Ray Sundancer for a buy it now of $50,000 . So obvious by all the broken english wording

Dan Lorenze
    I saw that one on ebay a couple of days ago.. That boat is loaded to the gills with a lot of nice things that add up pretty quick, not to mention the 496 Ho, Bravo 1 package and matching galvanized trailer. It's not my style, but I think it would be a nice turn key boat for someone looking for a no nonsence do all boat with plenty of pep under the hood... Probably a good deal for 70K (which doesn't buy you a whole lot of boat that size in a custom). Some peps are more interested in practicality over style.

RiverOtter
    I saw that one on ebay a couple of days ago.. That boat is loaded to the gills with a lot of nice things that add up pretty quick, not to mention the 496 Ho, Bravo 1 package and matching galvanized trailer. It's not my style, but I think it would be a nice turn key boat for someone looking for a no nonsence do all boat with plenty of pep under the hood... Probably a good deal for 70K (which doesn't buy you a whole lot of boat that size in a custom). Some peps are more interested in practicality over style.
    I git the whole practicality over style thing. I own a Sea Ray but $81,000 for a Kayot. I think the dealer saw that guy coming :idea:

squirt'nmyload
    but $81,000 for a Kayot. I think the dealer saw that guy coming :idea:
    seems about right to me