Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My kid is smoking pot..........

rmarion
    The talk was short and to the point. Not much response on his part. I gave him an opportunity to respond, only thing he said was, he’s gonna have a bad attitude around the house. I nipped that immediately, no way, no how. My House My Rules, My Company.
    New rules....
    be clean in 30 days or move out of MY house and get fired from your job, no gas for car either (we been picking up his vehicle expense, if they are attending college, arrangement made with all three sons), keep your room and car clean.
    Weekly drug test, watch him pee in friggin cup and take the sample to be analyzed. His car is in my name. That is until tomorrow, when we go to the DMV and change ownership ASAP.
    I told him, we LOVE him and if he needs anything, we will do what it takes.
    It’s wait and see.
    BTW, we just return from taking care of my parents. My son is up in his room, staring at the walls. He cleaned his room while we were gone...

Ziggy
    Just ask RD, he should know!
    More than you'd know buddy.

Tom Brown
    I'll take a pot smoker over a drinker any day of the week.....
    OK then, how about this... which would you rather have, rectyl polyps or a high grade kidney infection?

Tom Brown
    The talk was short and to the point.
    I'm sorry about your son, rmarion.
    I'm no pot smoker (never tried it) and I've never had children but I know that teenage pot use is light years from the worst thing your child could do. I'm not trying to offer any answers, I'm just suggesting that it's not like he's raped someone or knocked off a liquor store for crack money.

pw_Tony
    The talk was short and to the point. Not much response on his part. I gave him an opportunity to respond, only thing he said was, he’s gonna have a bad attitude around the house. I nipped that immediately, no way, no how. My House My Rules, My Company.
    New rules....
    be clean in 30 days or move out of MY house and get fired from your job, no gas for car either (we been picking up his vehicle expense, if they are attending college, arrangement made with all three sons), keep your room and car clean.
    Weekly drug test, watch him pee in friggin cup and take the sample to be analyzed. His car is in my name. That is until tomorrow, when we go to the DMV and change ownership ASAP.
    I told him, we LOVE him and if he needs anything, we will do what it takes.
    It’s wait and see.
    BTW, we just return from taking care of my parents. My son is up in his room, staring at the walls. He cleaned his room while we were gone...
    The drug test will work. You can get them at Rite-Aid or something. When I was 16 I got caught smoking weed, and my parents started me on routine drug test. And by the way when I got caught they sold my 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T 340.... that made me ship up real quick, and since then never smoked. Keep up with what you told him and that should work the best.

Redwing247
    Fricken Stoners!!!!!!
    Put down the pipe man, he's a Boozer.............

HavaSkank
    Puff, puff, give

Blown 472
    Puff, puff, give
    Give???

HavaSkank
    Give???
    You're right. Who am I kidding. Im a selfish bitch

Tom Brown
    You're right. Who am I kidding. Im a selfish bitch
    I see a vagina isn't the only hot box you enjoy.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast