Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJBA @ Lake Ming June 16 & 17 2007

Willis
    Hello People.
    Just wanted to say are there any new racers?

Lot Lizard
    It sure seems that Busby guy has ruined NJBA. People can make all the excuses they want, but the boat count sure tells the truth. There will be lucky to be 38 boats this race.
    Its a sad thing.
    LL

FuelInMyVeins82
    So if you think you can do a better job why don't you run for the position instead of slandering people who are actually trying. BTW how the hell does a comment like that help the boat count anyways??

Willis
    June 12, 2007
    Hello People,
    Just wanted to say if your comment is not positive or can contribute to furthering the sport, please keep them to yourself.
    As a NJBA Official, personally I think all who work the race site and all those who work off site to make the NJBA a safe place to compete should be applauded.
    No one in the NJBA is receiving a paycheck to work endlessly at the task required to record, verify and correct mistakes.

steelcomp
    It sure seems that Busby guy has ruined NJBA. People can make all the excuses they want, but the boat count sure tells the truth. There will be lucky to be 38 boats this race.
    Its a sad thing.
    LLNice. :notam: Hiding behind a fake screen name, and trashing somoene. There are several other things taking place this weekend that might steer some racers away. You have a problem with Brian, take it up with him.

Its a sad thing.
    LL
    I'm glad you're here to support myself and all of the NJBA members and/or staff that puts on our races ... oh wait ... you're not, you're here behind a screen name taking cheap shots.
    At least I have the balls to sign in under my own name and can take the cheap shots. If you would like to speak to me about the failures I am being accused of and how you suggest to improve the boat count, please feel free to give me a call at (949) 678-3650.
    Or better yet, feel free to find me this race and I will gather up all of the others who are working the event to listen to your opinion & how sad you are. I'm sure that they will be interested in what you have to say.
    I guess Charlie is to blame for IHBA's declining boat count as well since he took over. I'm sure that he'll be happy to hear from you as well.
    As I've said to others in the past ... if you think you can do a better job, please step up to the plate ...
    I'll be here waiting for your phone call and feel free to attend our next board meeting with any and all suggestions ... I'm sure the other board members would be happy to speak with you about your ideas.
    Brian Busby
    (not hiding behind a screen name)

Nice. :notam: Hiding behind a fake screen name, and trashing somoene.
    Exactly
    There are several other things taking place this weekend that might steer some racers away.
    Like Camp Far West or Father's Day in general ...
    You have a problem with Brian, take it up with him.
    He won't ... just like a lot of others before him ... being trashed goes with the position ... Don Jones delt with it for years before me, and whoever is next in line will have to deal with it for years to come ... it's a never ending battle.

77charger
    I hear that blowngasjet is ready to take the win in the 10sec class.He doesnt plan on sleeping on the rope or wide awake and leaving early.

Willis
    Does that mean the female driver from billet racing will not run?:idea:

billet racing 1
    First off, nothing but good things about the NJBA leadership. Hip Hip Hooray
    Second, Looks like Debbie will not make it to Ming this weekend. We had an oil issue at Havasu this last week, and toasted the turbos. On short notice, may have to put her back together with the old single carb set up, but with only 8-1 compression, I will have to run the nitrious to stay in the bracket. If I can have everything ready by Friday, we may still make it. But I didn't send in my money, because I have my doubts. Hate to lose out on the points. With a low boat count, Debbie has a better chance of gaining on the leaders. If we had a spare, or a volunteer boat, she would drive still. She is bummed. She suggested she take the hydro, or at least take that motor and put into the Eliminator..
    Best of luck to all who are there.
    And no trash talking about the orginaization.
    Jerry

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast