Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And yet he is still pushing

Blown 472
    to get that bill passed even after the senate rejected it, what is his goal with this? to make us the wetback capitol of the world?

Forkin' Crazy
    to get that bill passed even after the senate rejected it, what is his goal with this? to make us the wetback capitol of the world?
    Bush is a fawktard!!!

Old Texan
    It seems to be the goal of W, Reid, and McCain among too many others to cram this piece of crap down our throats. The people need to keep speaking their mind on how it isn't going to fly. Can't let up cuz the bastards are determined to sneak it through somehow.

Steve 1
    Well if all else fails Jorge could do an executive order on it I imagine, then we are fuked.

Schiada76
    To destroy this country and make it just like that third world cesspool mexico.

76Eliminator
    The traitors should be deported immediately. Perhaps they could all run for mayor of tijuana rather than turn this country into a turd-world cesspool.
    Chris

wsuwrhr
    I am saddened by the fact that OUR government is so far away from the people's interests.
    Illegal immigration is just one area that NOONE is being heard.
    It is sad to see the fall of a great nation.
    I wonder if the Roman's felt the same way?
    Brian

HighRoller
    How true, Brian. We're doomed simply because we refuse to learn from our mistakes. We're repeating the same spineless political-driven tactics in Iraq that turned Vietnam into a disaster and now we're trying to repeat the disastrous 1986 amnesty fiasco! 76% of the country is against illegal immigrants getting a free ride but nobody is listening. Maybe it's time for a good ol' fashioned revolution. We could start by burning Capital Hill to the ground

wsuwrhr
    Too bad a tea party sets you in prison.
    I guess I'll just get the marshmellows ready to roast on my trash fire when everything turns to shit.
    How true, Brian. We're doomed simply because we refuse to learn from our mistakes. We're repeating the same spineless political-driven tactics in Iraq that turned Vietnam into a disaster and now we're trying to repeat the disastrous 1986 amnesty fiasco! 76% of the country is against illegal immigrants getting a free ride but nobody is listening. Maybe it's time for a good ol' fashioned revolution. We could start by burning Capital Hill to the ground

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast