Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement from DosSangers

RaysonKid
    Dos,
    My brother (72superlite) and I know about the boating bond that is passed from father to son. I could see from the posts on this form. How excited you both were when you got his boat.
    My family is very sorry to hear about this tragic loss.
    Your family is in our prayers.

Her454
    I cannot even imagine the loss your family has suffered. Words are not enough, my thoughts and prayers to your family.

Turbobiese
    Dear Wayne and Jenna, i dont believe we have met, we were in needles that weekend and heard the tragic news, our family wishes both of you much strength to get through this, we have 2 children and cant imagine what you must be going through, there are no words for it, were very sorry for you loss, god bless you Les and Diana Hays

Michael Minegar
    Dear Wayne,
    You don't know me but I feel like I know you. I was there on Friday nite and watched you and your wife from afar. I too had two children on the river at the same time and did not know where they were. I just want you to know that I have prayed every nite for you and your wife. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will continue to pray and hope that you will find comfort in the future. Please lean on God at this time and find peace in him. He will be of tremendous support....Mike Minegar

ColeTR1
    Dossangers (Wayne) I’m so sorry, my heart is hurting for you and all the families involved. I’m speech less. If there is any thing I can do please call or PM.
    Mike

Kurtis500
    Dossangers, I am so sorry for what happened to you. I just realized from reading this what happened was to your son and it brings tears to my eyes knowing you lost your son. My family will pray for you in this worst time. God bless your family and those that were with your son. frown

mike37
    What can any one say what has happened is horrible
    God Bless your family at this time

spectratoad
    Our prayers are out to the heavens. I can't imagine the pain of your loss. I have two boys so I understand the bond that can be built. May God help you through the loss. You have many shoulders here should one ever be needed, mine included.

ROZ
    I am a father and at a total loss for words. What your family is going through is inconcievable. My thoughts and prayers of love and strength are to you, your wife, and family and friends.
    -Chris

BoatFloating
    Dos,
    No words can every replace what you have lost and time will be long to heal these deep wounds. I just wish you a heart felt I'm sorry in hopes of knowing that people that haven't met you like me feel a sense of loss and pain knowing that it could happenig to us anytime to our kid(s). Me and my father had a boating relationship like yours when he was younger and he still remembers the good times. I'm hoping that those times will always be there for you.
    God Bless, Rocky
    [ September 23, 2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: BoatFloating ]

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast