Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement from DosSangers

H20Advantage
    Dossangers, even though we have never met I want to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers.
    I could never imagine the loss and saddnes you must be feeling at this time and hope that you and your wife find the strength to get through this terrible tragedy together.
    God bless you both.

topless
    What can I say that hasn't already been said? I am deeply saddened by this and keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

hot_diggity_dog
    Dossangers,
    My deepest sympathy in this trying time for you and your family.
    I cringe every time I read there is an accident on the water and pray it isn't one of our own. I am at a lost for words as my worst thoughts have come true.
    Wayne I will be with my father and mother this weekend in Havasu and our family will be thinking about yours.
    If I can reflect any positive thoughts on this tragic event it would be your son was doing one of the things he loved best.
    No one will be able to explain why it happened to your children at such a young age. Good things happen to good people, but bad things happen to good people too!
    Hang in there Herbert family and friends, you have the support of the entire Hot Boat family here, if you need we will step up and find a way to help, just ask we are here for you.
    I hope these post will help you get through this.
    HDD
    Glenn Evans

brianwhiteboy
    Wayne, Jenna, and Family,
    From your brothers and sisters of the boating community and these boards, you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you ever need anything, you just ask.
    Brian White

Havasu_Dreamin
    I am so sorry for your family's loss. frown

MAXIMUS
    DOS I am empty with sorrow... God bless you & your wife...

Ducatista
    Dos...I don't know you or many of the Parker crews, since I hole up in Havasu with a 29ft vee. As a fellow boater we are so sad for you and your family, and I wish you the strength to get through this some how. You and family are in our hearts....

RVRGIRL
    Wayne & Family~ My prayer's are with you. May God give you the strength in your time of need. My deepest sympathy.

Jetdriver
    Id like to speak for the Entire Pyramid Posse. We all have been Heart broken over this. If there is anything we can do for you dont hesitate to ask. You are all in our hearts and prayers!
    Shawn

AzDon
    Wayne-
    I'm not sure if we spoke, but my 16-year-old son and I were hangin with GoFast and Moneypit on Wednesday and Friday mornings. My wife argued that he shouldn't skip school to go to Redrock, but as the webmaster of v-driveboat.com, he wanted to meet the many adult boating friends he has made on the internet. He's straight A's, so I won the argument! He's in the learner's-permit stage of learning to drive and I also have a daughter at U of A in Tucson.
    As a parent, I constantly want to hold them so tightly that I'd risk smothering them. I want to always be standing where I can step between them and danger, but I know that's not possible or healthy. Thinking back on my own daredevil youth, I can't believe that I lived to become an older and (hopefully) wiser adult, but as a parent, I find myself playing back every close call when imagining the dangers that the world could possibly dish out for my kids. The only peace I'm able to find when thinking about these things, is that God's embrace of our kids is full time, even as they are dealt fate's worst imaginable blows!
    I'm completely devastated that such a nice family could be dealt such an unfair loss while enjoying a shared interest while on vacation. Words can't even begin to describe the sorrow I'm feeling for you, your wife, and the sudden emptiness where your kids previously were in your life. They went out in the pursuit of good, clean fun and they are with God now! Be proud that you did good as parents and know that God is watching over you as well....God Bless!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast