Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone in new mexico

jet guy
    Just got my boat running and was looking for where the fun is. I've been to the Butte a couple times but just got the boat running to the point I can start having fun and would like to meet the fellow jet boaters in the area and see were the party is.

pw_Tony
    I used to go to Elephante Butte with my gf that lived over there. That's a fun lake, but sometimes that's a scary place to be with a shallow jet boat! And damn does that place get crazy on the big weekends

jet guy
    I used to go to Elephante Butte with my gf that lived over there. That's a fun lake, but sometimes that's a scary place to be with a shallow jet boat! And damn does that place get crazy on the big weekends

pw_Tony

jet guy
    where on the river i might like to see this place

pw_Tony
    My personal favorite place is Martinez lake/Fishers outside of Yuma, right next to the base. It's wide river right there and nothing but sand, no rocks!
    And there's room for everyone. The only part that half sucks is the low water level in some spots, but we're jet boats we don't worry about a foot and a half of water!:devil: They got a hoppin bar too, and fuel and places for trailers and what not. Cool place.

OverKill
    Hey jet pump I mean Jet Guy show us a pic of your boat. Also I used to be north of you at Kirtland AFB. You will see Squirtcha? here on the boards. He was down there back in the day.
    Yes tha place to be is Big River/Parker Arizona. I can say this if you want to know where the party is that is the place to go. So can you still see the top of the old hospital in Elephant Butte??
    OverKill

jet guy
    cool sounds like a cool place maybe i should just move to az it sounds like all the fun is there anyone need an a&p whth a mostly military exp lol thanks

pw_Tony
    Hey jet pump I mean Jet Guy show us a pic of your boat. Also I used to be north of you at Kirtland AFB. You will see Squirtcha? here on the boards. He was down there back in the day.
    Yes tha place to be is Big River/Parker Arizona. I can say this if you want to know where the party is that is the place to go. So can you still see the top of the old hospital in Elephant Butte??
    OverKill
    I dunno about the old one but I knew they have a sparkly New one!

jet guy
    32788 The boat it is in the works. just gonna play this summer and it will get a 502 chevy or if i can wait a little longer 572 i have a buddy that does wraps and likes to go so paint and graphics will get done this winter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast