Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knaus Ejected

AzMandella
    They just anounced that Chad Knaus has been ejected from any more participation with th Daytona 500.As far as I'm concerned the whole team should be banned from the race.You damn well know that Jimmie Johnson and other members of the crew exactly what he was up to.as many times as they has been caught cheating they should make an example of that team.

Kilrtoy
    WHAT...

better explaination please....

AzMandella
    WHAT...

better explaination please....
    It's pretty explanitory.They got caught in post inspection in regards to the templates after qulifying.He somehow rigged the rear window to move up and down with the trackbar to increase downforce.NASCAR said it was a blatant attempt to gain an unfair edge.And if you follow NASCAR you would already know about the prior attemts to cheat.

Mr. Pixilated
    It's pretty explanitory.They got caught in post inspection in regards to the templates after qulifying.He somehow rigged the rear window to move up and down with the trackbar to increase downforce.NASCAR said it was a blatant attempt to gain an unfair edge.And if you follow NASCAR you would already know about the prior attemts to cheat.
    Cheaters suck!!!

jbtrailerjim
    I think they both should be suspended. Hopefully Knaus will be suspended a few races. Here is a link to the article. JJ & Knaus= Cheaters (http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/head...ion/index.html)

Kilrtoy
    WOW, I have been out of it for a while.
    If you ain't cheatin, you ain't racing.
    Oh well

AzMandella
    I think they both should be suspended. Hopefully Knaus will be suspended a few races. Here is a link to the article. JJ & Knaus= Cheaters (http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/head...ion/index.html)
    The article left out the other time he got caught with the concentric bolt that effectivly lengthened the rear trailingarms giving them more leverage on the springs letting the car sit lower going down the straightaway's.They should make hendrick pack up the whole team and send them home.I can't stand cheaters.Cheaters=Lowlife!

patsbrothel
    Give me a GD break guys .........this is NASCAR...........and cheating has always been part of the sport!.........."If you aint winning , you aint cheating" famous Quote.!

AzMandella
    WOW, I have been out of it for a while.
    If you ain't cheatin, you ain't racing.
    Oh well
    yeah that's what Junior Johnson said.But this is the new era of racing.NASCAR don't put up with it and most people don't respect it either.

ChumpChange
    The article left out the other time he got caught with the concentric bolt that effectivly lengthened the rear trailingarms giving them more leverage on the springs letting the car sit lower going down the straightaway's.They should make hendrick pack up the whole team and send them home.I can't stand cheaters.Cheaters=Lowlife!
    You must be a Tony Stewart fan.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast