Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palm Springs advise please

jbone
    I'm looking to take the family to Palm Springs for the first time. 2 little girls ages 5 and 6. They love the water, so the pool and water acivities are the top priority.
    With that in mind, which hotel/resort has the best pool. Swim up bar and a water slide would be nice.
    Also, I want to golf on 2 different courses. I don't want to spent a ton of money on the rounds, but want to play nice courses. I know it will be hot...I'll try to get off early.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    We plan on being there July 3,4,5,6,7.
    Thanks,
    J

RaceFace
    PGA West....Stadium!
    I've suffered 3 ass kickings there!!! Just brutal!

76ANTHONY
    I'm looking to take the family to Palm Springs for the first time. 2 little girls ages 5 and 6. They love the water, so the pool and water acivities are the top priority.
    With that in mind, which hotel/resort has the best pool. Swim up bar and a water slide would be nice.
    Also, I want to golf on 2 different courses. I don't want to spent a ton of money on the rounds, but want to play nice courses. I know it will be hot...I'll try to get off early.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    We plan on being there July 3,4,5,6,7.
    Thanks,
    J
    dont forget to take em to the waterslide park on gene autry, knotts soak city. they would love it... and its definitly hot enough out here for it too...

PGA West....Stadium!
    I've suffered 3 ass kickings there!!! Just brutal!
    The Stadium course takes the fun out of golf for me.
    Mission Hills Westin has a few nice courses.

mrs.rvrluvr
    The JW Marriot Resort & Spa, in Palm Desert, is a really nice hotel. They have 5 different pools, and a super nice golf course.

Kokopelli
    The JW Marriot Resort & Spa, in Palm Desert, is a really nice hotel. They have 5 different pools, and a super nice golf course.
    Ditto this!

OliverM5
    My business partner has two kids and goes to the Hilton (or Hyatt?) Grand Champion. He says it is very family-friendly. Enjoy!

76ANTHONY
    very good choice,

jbone
    Thanks for the input.
    Looks like I'll stay away from the "Stadium" course, will try the water park, and look into those hotels.
    Thanks again,
    J

mark49
    The very best period... Excellent courses and more then the kids can find time for.. I'll be there June 30th-July 1st
    I'll be on Havasu for 5 days June 25th-the 29th.. Look for me and Sleekcraft80 in a 24' white Campbell "Running Bear" and a yellow 21' Hondo.
    As best said by Eddie Murry from Beverly Hills cop "Trust me"
    http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...-shadow-ridge/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast