Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About to join 24hr Fitness...

Froggystyle
    Any advice? I just went on line to find some online pricing, or hookup prices and came up empty.
    Anyone work with them?

RiverDave
    This thread for the record isn't gay..
    I can explain the differences to those that don't get it.
    Now if he said..
    "About to join 24 hour fitness, anyone have a great work out schedule they'd like to share?" Well then it would be..
    Same thing but with an added twist
    "About to join 24 hour fitness, anyone need a work out partner?" (posted on ***boat) gay as the day is long...
    However that same sentance posted on a primarilly female based website (for example if there was one called riverchix.com) well that'd be ingenious... and quite the opposite of gay.
    Continue on with your regularly scheduled programming.
    RD

Froggystyle
    How about... "My wife and I are about to join 24 hr fitness so we can get all tantric like Sting and go at it for 12 hours straight without Gatorade or a break." Anyone got any coupons?

andy01
    How about your a little fater then you used to be and should get your fat ass to the gym......
    Good luck on getting a deal. I belong to Ballys and beat on the manager for a deal on my trainer this time around. It went up $100 from last time, he said "I'll get ya two free workouts". That does me no good, I arleady get one free session a week with the two I pay for. The gyms stick it to ya.......
    Andy

andy01
    "About to join 24 hour fitness, anyone need a work out partner?"
    RD
    You should join with Wes, you guys go way back......... Wes can help train your ass, you won't want to drink or smoke when he gets done with ya.
    Andy

selfmade
    Wait till the end of the month, that's when they need to meet quotas and will make you a deal

AZJD
    RD is GAY!
    Good luck on returning to the gym. Let me know if you need any advice, as I am sure we would all love to meet up for a beer at a grossly over populated bar with bad lighting and discuss a workout plan.

Froggystyle
    Yeah, that too...
    The home gym, diet, mountain biking and isometrics aren't keeping up anymore. Time to hit it about three times a week. The only way I will do it is to go to a gym. I have a great home gym that only Audrey uses. I just can't bring myself to get spooled up to work out when I get home, and I hate waking up early.

Froggystyle
    RD is GAY!
    Good luck on returning to the gym. Let me know if you need any advice, as I am sure we would all love to meet up for a beer at a grossly over populated bar with bad lighting and discuss a workout plan.
    This is all just an expensive ruse to give me an opportunity to bring up your guns in conversation...
    Fact is, as a team guy we never really did anything right. We just beat down our bodies into submission. I was 160 pounds with a 17 1/2" neck. I also had about a 2% body fat. As soon as I got hurt, the pounds went on until I got up to my normal weight, but now I am at about 11% and want to get down to about 8-9%. Plus, I need more stamina. I went hardcore watersking this weekend and nearly killed myself. I am just beginning to be able to straighten my arms all the way back out.
    Time to get my pump on...

78Eliminator
    Ballys is cheaper and not as crowded and their bathrooms do not all smell like piss like 24hr fitness. You also don't have to wait in line to use their machines.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast