Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know this cheetah

98 Vector 21

Anyone have the # to us boats or any other insurance company.
    I getting this bad boy!
    Better get it befor it rains....

pixilatedpussy
    We love our Cheetah Stiletto! Have fun...very nice boat. If you need a number for an insurance agent, I can refer one to you.

MBlaster
    There was a guy in a flamed Stiletto at parker our last time there.
    How do these boats ride?

MOBrien
    How do these boats ride?
    They ride quite well. Its got the ride similar to a cat with the look and low insurance bill of a V. In glassy conditions the feel is "sticky" and smooth, head into the afternoon chop and eat it up as it gets loose and packs some air....still a pretty smooth ride which is so nice. They turn on a dime and are stable & a dry ride. It's going to be tough to see my Cheeter go when the time comes. We love ours.

Stiletto24
    How do these boats ride?
    Could have been me. My boat rides great. Turns like a tunnel. I will be at parker this weekend at echo lodge. If you are there I will take you for a run in the boat.
    Saturday though I will be at the roadrunner.

MBlaster
    Thanks, probably won't be back to the river until august. Have a couple other trips this month. Those Cheetahs seem pretty nice.
    We've been toying with the idea of getting something a little bigger than the 20.5 carrera. I'd like to find something 23-25ft that wouldn't be more than say 5500lbs on the trailer. Something perfomance yet not as radical as a cat that we could still ski behind would be cool.

Stiletto24
    Thanks, probably won't be back to the river until august. Have a couple other trips this month. Those Cheetahs seem pretty nice.
    We've been toying with the idea of getting something a little bigger than the 20.5 carrera. I'd like to find something 23-25ft that wouldn't be more than say 5500lbs on the trailer. Something perfomance yet not as radical as a cat that we could still ski behind would be cool.
    I sold my 89 carrera205 and bought the Cheetah. They are under your 5500 lbs req.
    Check your PM's

Scapegoat1
    Just got back from the first havasu trip in this thing
    one word sweet, I had to run a trip from the sand bar back to windsor with out the gibson mufflers to feel the 540's grunt. Man this boat flew, for me that is.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...y_2006_015.jpg
    my buddies
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/issy.JPG

bigq
    If it is what Brad said I would think it should be in the high 80's to low 90's? Hopefully you ar just getting use to it though first
    How does it handle the chop?

Scapegoat1
    Yes this is Brad's old boat, I ran it pretty good to 4800 rpms for now this thing felt more stable with speed. I could not be happier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12