Thread: My Dad's Little Jetboat

Paul128a
    Here are some pics of a little jet boat we built in the farm here in the Philippines.
    The hull is fiberglass, 13ft long, deep-vee. I run a 550cc Suzuki 3 cylinder supercharged 4-stroke engine from a Super-Carry van (roughly 55hp), and attached it to a SeaDoo jetpump.
    It runs a decent 38mph on GPS, and consumes roughly 2 gallons of fuel per hour.
    I run it in the sea, thats why I ran a rather deep vee. My dad just loves his little toy. He wanted the comforts of a boat in the size of jetski, and this is what I built him. I wanted to run a jetski engine, but he wants the silence and calmness of a 4-stroke.
    He named it 6.9 as his 21ft outdrive boat is the 69. Hehehe.
    http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/16417i8xI1/1045498.jpg

victorfb
    very cool, thanks for sharing it with us. i love when people think outside the box and get creative. looks like you built dad a cool little boat. many happy years of enjoyment.

76ANTHONY
    hey that little thing is badazz. way different than anything i've seen. awesome, hope ya have fun with it

coopers396
    badass man..more pics..u got ne videos of that thing?

Paul128a
    Im heading for the beach this weekend as we got 2 meters of hightide at noontime for three days, perfect boating weekend.
    Will be running the 6.9 along with my 1100 Kawasaki Jetski.
    I will try to get more pics and maybe short videos too. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for the comments.

ck7684
    That is really cool!! Love the shape, and that scoop is awesome too

Kenosobby
    Nice looking boat!! I've looked at few just for fun... smaller boats that is. its got tobe a blast to drive.

PETEROC
    Where are you in the Phillipines? I was stationed at Mactan Island and Angeles City (Clark Air base). The Phillipines is a beautiful place. Lots of islands and ocean to play on! Looking forward to more photos.

Paul128a
    Im in Negros Occidental. Cebu is near, you can drive 6 hours to get there. Or fly 20 minutes!

Big Kahunaa
    that is a sweet ride i would love to have some thing like that for tuesdays after work