Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: so...

Throttle
    whats up...?

SummitKarl
    whats up...?
    not what should be....
    14 hr workday for me (IN THE HEAT)
    just about got the right "chill" in the spa, about another 1/2hr and BURRRRRR....ahhhhhhhhhh

Kachina26
    Stuck in a Fort Worth hotel room. Missing the river and the family, all for money.

SummitKarl
    Stuck in a Fort Worth hotel room. Missing the river and the family, all for money.
    I heard....:jawdrop:
    John and I have decided that it's in your best interest that we take your boat out on a regular bassis....to keep it from rusting..

Throttle
    sounds familiar, workin this weekend too... when are we all gonna be able to get together for a cold one?

SummitKarl
    sounds familiar, workin this weekend too... when are we all gonna be able to get together for a cold one?
    when are you back?.......want to do a weekday trip at parker....take the boats out on the river for a change of scenery

Kachina26
    I heard....:jawdrop:
    John and I have decided that it's in your best interest that we take your boat out on a regular bassis....to keep it from rustingYou get it out of the garage and it's all yours! Let me rephrase that, if you can get it back in the garage and it's all yours!
    I shoulda stopped when I honked at you 2 weeks ago. That was me in the maroon GMC Sierra, I was headed out that day. Who's Cobra was that in the driveway? It was a nice looking one.

Miss Perfect
    ohhh you're working? Can I give you guys a 2 am drunk dial wake up call?

beaverretriever
    Shit, nothing. Its 10:30, I am watching "Hitch" on TV and having a glass of wine with my beautiful wife. I have to work tomorrow. The boat will posibly be selling tomorrow, so I might have to take them out on Sunday.

SummitKarl
    You get it out of the garage and it's all yours! Let me rephrase that, if you can get it back in the garage and it's all yours!.
    don't worry reality hit...it's got a Raylar in it and neither one of us has Sea Tow

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast