Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduation

DUNDUN
    graduated yesterday from vista murrieta high school.. it was pretty awesome. very nice ceremony, i was proud of it.
    its gonna be weird waking up on monday and not having to go to school.

HavasuSelect
    graduated yesterday from vista murrieta high school.. it was pretty awesome. very nice ceremony, i was proud of it.
    Congrats buddy, welcome to the rat race Actually enjoy this time, it goes really quick. Before you know it you're gonna be 35 years old, balding, have 2 kids, have 2 ex wifes and a shitty job. The highlight of your day will be seeing a photo chop from The Bile Idiot.
    Again Congrats!!!

DUNDUN
    haha in that case i cant wait..
    thanks man.

Sleek-Jet
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of you life Kid...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Congrats! What now?

DUNDUN
    thanks!
    im going to have a good time for the next week or two, enjoy summer, just work and hang out with my friends and family, then i plan on enlisting in the navy. i wanted to already be enlisted but i want my medical record cleared first..

H20Advantage
    Congrats now get your ass to college or at least a JC. You will thank me in 10years for that advice.
    If you don't have immediate plans for college get the JC outa the way. Most of the general education stuff is a repeat of what you should have learned in High School. If you wait it will be like learning it all over again.
    Good Luck and have fun with your life..........

HavasuSelect
    thanks!
    im going to have a good time for the next week or two, enjoy summer, just work and hang out with my friends and family, then i plan on enlisting in the navy. i wanted to already be enlisted but i want my medical record cleared first..
    That's a good move. I had a couple friends that joined right after high school. One decided to go career the other is now going to college on the G.I. Bill. It's amazing how fast those 4 years went by.
    Good Luck with everything.

Good for you Brandon ! Now you need to work on getting a life .
    Biggest mistake you'll make , is not learning from other peoples mistakes .
    It's gonna go pretty quick from here on out .

DUNDUN
    thanks everyone. yeah i have planned on the navy since i was about 8. lots of my peers dont understand it, but i think itll be very clear when we are 22 and i have a career off the ground and they are still floundering on mom and dad's couch. haha
    and i have learned from the mistakes of others, mostly my own though... infact, i was in danger of not even graduating on time, but i buckled down and luckily made it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast