Thread: Sold the Bahner

steelcomp
    Well, sad (and happy) to say, my Bahner will be going to a new owner. Finished negotiating today, and came to an agreement, and will deliver next Friday. Mitch Selby of Oregon will be campaigning in in the 10.0 class in CDBA.
    It's kinda like losing a family member. :cry: but I know it's going to a good home. Mitch is very meticulous and currently runs a gorgeous Ford powered Eliminator Sprint in the 12.0 class, and has won the championship year after year, but decided it was time to step up.
    Best of luck to him.
    Now I can concentrate on other things, like my 19 Spectra V Drive.

wsuwrhr
    Well, sad (and happy) to say, my Bahner will be going to a new owner. Finished negotiating today, and came to an agreement, and will deliver next Friday. Mitch Selby of Oregon will be campaigning in in the 10.0 class in CDBA.
    It's kinda like losing a family member. :cry: but I know it's going to a good home. Mitch is very meticulous and currently runs a gorgeous Ford powered Eliminator Sprint in the 12.0 class, and has won the championship year after year, but decided it was time to step up.
    Best of luck to him.
    Now I can concentrate on other things, like my 19 Spectra V Drive.
    Two best days of owning a boat pal.
    Are you going to put a Dodge in the Spectra?
    I have a set of rods and brand new pistons for a 440 if you are interested...
    Brian

steelcomp
    Two best days of owning a boat pal.
    Are you going to put a Dodge in the Spectra?
    I have a set of rods and brand new pistons for a 440 if you are interested...
    BrianYou crack me up.

wsuwrhr
    You crack me up.
    You're welcome?
    haha

Wicked Performance Boats
    SC, sorry to see your baby go. You put alot of hard work in it and it shows. Sounds like it found a good home. Good luck on your next project. Pat

steelcomp
    SC, sorry to see your baby go. You put alot of hard work in it and it shows. Sounds like it found a good home. Good luck on your next project. PatThanks Pat. I've got mixed feelings, of course, but I always know that when one door closes, another opens.

pw_Tony
    Got any pics of the ol' gal?

DEL51
    I followed your build on the forums and appreciated you candid outlay of information. I thought you did a real nice job building your project. Others hope you do the same with the new v-drive setup. I would like to see how the bahner would run compared to Johnwithjm's yellow crusader under equall power.The bottom work and hand made intake modifications were real cool. Good luck on V-dive. DEL

steelcomp
    Thanks Del...I'll be posting progress pics on teh Spectra in V-Drives before too long.
    Don't know about the Crusader...I think it's a lot lighter than my boat.