Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: product feedback

cucci
    I would like to build the Rayson Craft hulls, I can't decide which hull to invest time and money into. I will either build the day cruiser and cut down the sides for a sleeker profile. Or I will build the 20' racer with a Tee deck similar to the flat bottoms. I have the means I just am curious which hull is more desireable to the potential buyer.
    Joey (D'Cucci Boats)

LeE ss13
    Race boats don't pay as well as tricked out expensive cruisers for the nuveau rich. Worked for Orville, worked for Nick. Make the money first. Play with the race boats later. My $.02

cucci
    larry thanks but this is intended for people who do play with race boats. BTW you probably need your .02 cents back.

gnRacer98
    Are you using Danny's molds?

cucci
    I have been offered to use them, but i will have to splash the 20' racer, and have one to do it with.

VDRIVERACING
    I have been offered to use them, but i will have to splash the 20' racer, and have one to do it with.
    As you personally know, the cruiser hull can win in GN racing, yet can be mac daddy'd into an absolutlety sick custom river boat(and still win a circle race). I saw a couple at Irvine that were show stoppers. What other v-hull has this versatility?
    I think you could sell more cruisers, although I do hope someone keeps the GN hull available.

sanger mike
    As you personally know, the cruiser hull can win in GN racing, yet can be mac daddy'd into an absolutlety sick custom river boat(and still win a circle race). I saw a couple at Irvine that were show stoppers. What other v-hull has this versatility?
    I think you could sell more cruisers, although I do hope someone keeps the GN hull available.
    i agree, that gn hull is the poop.

dmontzsta
    I agree, the cruiser hull would probably sell more.

My vote for, what is worth, is for the GN hull. They work great and are beautiful to boot... Much better looking than the cruiser hull...
    Steve

Ming
    Joey, It has to be the GN hull.
    Ming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast