Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its got to go!!!

PLACECRAFT20
    Any idea wht it will run with the 500efi? I have a freind tht is looking for a cat here in Texas. He can buy it if it is the right boat.

BADBLOWN572
    Full of fuel, in the middle of the summer it will run in the low 70's. In the winter it will run in the high 70's. If he wants to run faster, the boat has a B-max on it and will handle every bit of 800h.p. Don't need to worry about breaking a bravo. He could just bolt on a whipple charger and go run for a LONG LONG TIME. The B-Max does eat a little bit more h.p. than a bravo, but you won't have a problem with breaking it. It also has all of the right parts in it to go running 100+ if that is what you want. I drove a boat just like this one with a 500efi with a whipple charger to 107mph. Believe me... It is one of the best boats at high speeds too.

BADBLOWN572
    Ok. This thing really has to go down the road. New deal is $70K firm.
    I am 100% serious that if someone refers someone over to me and the deal goes through, I will hand you $1k on the spot. I need this thing out of my storage!
    Boat will be fully detailed at the time of delivery and will be ready to play. All maintenance was just done less than 3 hours ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12