Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger RZR. Wow...........

BadKachina
    My shop is next door to www.everythingoffroad.com . They have some really tricked Rhinos, anyhow, I just watched a bone stock RZR smoke a supercharged a/v gas burning Rhino. Those things are wicked fast.

pw_Tony
    You're saying a blown Rhino on av-gas got beat by an RZR huh? I better get on my BS boots

Make it a Double
    My shop is next door to www.everythingoffroad.com . They have some really tricked Rhinos, anyhow, I just watched a bone stock RZR smoke a supercharged a/v gas burning Rhino. Those things are wicked fast.
    What are you doing taking a break

BadKachina
    You're saying a blown Rhino on av-gas got beat by an RZR huh? I better get on my BS boots
    I've got no reason to lie, I don't own one and I never will. They were racing them all evening long. They only have 30 Rhinos, some for up to 40k fully tricked out. I'm saying the Polaris kicked it's ass. They had the whole store and crew out watching it. I think everyone was amazed........

BadKachina
    What are you doing taking a break
    I'm worn out from San Diego.....
    Man was the weather nice this weekend, 70's in the day, 60's at night.

Hal
    I think he's serious, I've been hearing the same thing

Make it a Double
    I'm worn out from San Diego.....
    Man was the weather nice this weekend, 70's in the day, 60's at night.
    The lake was warmer than that.
    Can you get a better price from those guys. JoAnn wants some new Plastics for the Rhino

FLATS ONLY
    SUPER CHARGED OR TURBO RHINOS WILL WALK ON THESE PILES OF SHIIIT! IF YOU THINK RHINOS ROLL EASY WAIT TILL YOU DRIVE ONE OF THESE POLARIS PILES!!!!!:sqeyes:

BadKachina
    The lake was warmer than that.
    Can you get a better price from those guys. JoAnn wants some new Plastics for the Rhino
    Sure, they use my forklift all the time(cheap bastards.... ). Anyhow they usually hook me up on all my gear.

pw_Tony
    SUPER CHARGED OR TURBO RHINOS WILL WALK ON THESE PILES OF SHIIIT! IF YOU THINK RHINOS ROLL EASY WAIT TILL YOU DRIVE ONE OF THESE POLARIS PILES!!!!!:sqeyes:
    From what I've read The RZR passengers sit 7 inches lower in their seats than the Rhinos, so I would think that owuld make it harder to tip over. I also read the top speed of the RZR is 55mph, now I'm pretty sure a Rhino with a blower would go faster than 55mph, isn't all they need to go 55mph is a speed limiter adjustment?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast