Thread: Now Hiring!

Jetdriver
    Looking for a draftsman with civil engineering background. Pay is excellent and benefits are great. Med/dent. 401k, paid vacation. Office is located in Woodland Hills. If you know anyone please PM me or email me.
    Thanks
    Shawn

riverracerx
    Whats up bud? How ya been?

Jetdriver
    Whats up bud? How ya been?
    Extremely busy! Infact to busy. I need some help and some time off. How are things with you Chris?

RitcheyRch
    Too bad is civil engineering. I quit my aircraft design job on Friday afternoon after the program manager started cussing at me. No amount of money allows a PM to talk with me in that manner.

squirt'nmyload
    Too bad is civil engineering. I quit my aircraft design job on Friday afternoon after the program manager started cussing at me. No amount of money allows a PM to talk with me in that manner.
    now you can move to phx sooner!

Jetdriver
    Thats to bad. I really need to have someone that already knows what they are doing. Not looking to train right now.

BrendellaJet
    Id call an attorney if I were you and go after them for harrassment & constructive termination...

RitcheyRch
    No problem. I really need a vacation so going to enjoy my time off for now
    Thats to bad. I really need to have someone that already knows what they are doing. Not looking to train right now.
    I was a contractor there so cant really do anything about it. Plus, figure since was in a meeting when it happened that most there would stick up for the Program Manager and not some scum contractor.
    Id call an attorney if I were you and go after them for harrassment & constructive termination...
    Cant move until my Daughter turns 18 which is in about 10 months.
    now you can move to phx sooner!

Jetdriver
    Ttt!