Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What works best for H2O removal?

tamalewagon
    Boat Bling (Hot Sauce) best I have used. http://www.boatbling.net/productssauce.htm
    Am I missing something on that website? I'm looking for any contact info or online ordering and there doesn't seem to be anything...help?

4day!!
    try boatbling.net

GOTLDH
    Am I missing something on that website? I'm looking for any contact info or online ordering and there doesn't seem to be anything...help?
    http://www.boatbling.net/bbFrameset-1.htm

GOTLDH

GOTLDH

Jbb
    36 grit sandpaper...

Baja Big Dog
    I can always tell when Boatblings sales are down, one of these "mystry" posts apear....
    And the answer is "HOT SAUCE"....
    And I sank the fricken boat!!
    And then drove my Rhino home...to Havi...

Havasu_Dreamin
    I can always tell when Boatblings sales are down, one of these "mystry" posts apear....
    And the answer is "HOT SAUCE"....
    And I sank the fricken boat!!
    And then drove my Rhino home...to Havi...
    After concluding a very successful Spring Boat Show in Pomona sales for Boat Bling are at an all-time high. Also, Boat bling does not make 'mystery' posts as was implied.

HM
    I have not used the Hot Sauce yet, but I think1 or two people may have said this stuff works a while back ago?
    My own concoction is a 10% solution of vinegar in distilled water. You can buy this solution at grocery stores and is how I stumbled upon it as my wife bought it. We didn't have any other vinegar, so I used it straight and was blown away at how effective it is. Literally sprayed and wiped off, and occasionally had to spray a second time. I came back with a spray detail and the boat looked brand new. I think the secret was the distilled water that helped put the minerals into solution as there are no minerals in distilled water. The down side is that most of the wax will be taken off using vinegar. But, I don't wax my boat with the traditional stuff - I use the polymer type spray detail.

Jyruiz
    I have not used the Hot Sauce yet, but I think1 or two people may have said this stuff works a while back ago?
    My own concoction is a 10% solution of vinegar in distilled water. You can buy this solution at grocery stores and is how I stumbled upon it as my wife bought it. We didn't have any other vinegar, so I used it straight and was blown away at how effective it is. Literally sprayed and wiped off, and occasionally had to spray a second time. I came back with a spray detail and the boat looked brand new. I think the secret was the distilled water that helped put the minerals into solution as there are no minerals in distilled water. The down side is that most of the wax will be taken off using vinegar. But, I don't wax my boat with the traditional stuff - I use the polymer type spray detail.
    Thats whats so great about Hot Sauce, it will remove the water spots and leave a coat of wax on the boat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast