Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fred Thompson

Glamasu
    His aides have confirmed he does not like to campain,does not like to work hard in the Senate. I`ll be more than happy to investigate more then have my 6th grade neighbor to post for me so you have a clue
    Thats funny

bigq
    His aides have confirmed he does not like to campain,does not like to work hard in the Senate. I`ll be more than happy to investigate more then have my 6th grade neighbor to post for me so you have a clue
    Are you drunk posting?

3 daytona`s
    Are you drunk posting?
    You can do better than that? You can do better than that,right super studd

bigq
    You can do better than that? You can do better than that,right super studd
    That's all I got man and judging by your avatar, you my friend are the stud.

dragboat
    Thats funny
    Yes it is.

Thanks for the offer 3D but I have way too much stuff already that I don't have time to read. I'm sure if Fred becomes a viable candidate we will learn about him over the next few months

v-drive
    I kind of like this guy for some reason, not knowing much about him yet. He seems like a straight shooter vs all the other double speak politico jargon being slung around.
    Wouldn't it be refreshing to vote for someone you could believe in vs voting for the best looking turd, which is the way I've viewed the last several elections.
    I feel the same way Mike. At first I thought oh shit here comes another actor.
    He was a statesman long before he was an actor and from what I can see he was half way decent. I joined his group called "I'm with Fred" v-drive

eliminatedsprinter
    The biggest rap I have heard on him is that as a lawyer he ounce represented Haiti's worst dictator ever (Jean Bertrand Aristeid). However, if he was to run against Sen Clinton she would have a hard time using that against him, because after the people and the military ousted Aristeid the first time, it was the Clinton administration who put him back in power (agianst the strong advice of the state dept).

Steve 1
    The guy is a great communicator kind of reminds me of Reagan in the way he connects anyway Him or Hunter would be fine with me.

centerhill condor
    i think the rep '08 slogan will be; "bitch, shut up!". you read it here first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12