Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Resort - July 4th Rental w/ boat slip

King on the River
    I have a 2b 2 ba channel view condo at the london bridge resort that I will not be able to use. There also is a boat slip avail and a kitchen. All resonable offers will be considered. I have it June 29th thru July 6th (whole week).
    This condo also has a boat slip available (no waiting in lauch lines)
    and a rooftop balcony (great fireworks view) & a Limo available for rides to clubs (no DUI's)
    You can email me at georgemortega@verizon.net
    I have rented it out before and everyone has always had a blast!
    Would also be interested in partial trade for houseboat rental.
    Thanks,
    George

King on the River
    Bump

andy01
    You forgot how much.

King on the River
    I would let it go for $1000 for the week. I need the money to play in the World Series of Poker.

King on the River
    Fire Sale make offer!

King on the River
    Let me give you more info,
    this has two bedrooms two baths a living room with a fold out couch, a kitchen, two small balconies and a large rooftop balcony that overlook the channel. There is also a boat slip reserved so all you have to do is pull up tie off your boat and walk up to your room. It will save you all that time waiting to launch and retreive. I have had twelve people in it for a weekend - plenty of room. it has a restaurant, kokomos, martini bar, two pools. and It will go to waste, so grab some friends make an offer and have a great time.

riverroyal
    for the week!!!Thats a smokin deal,ive been in these rooms,they are great.You can have 2 families in there,makes it even cheaper.I cant believe its not gone.Even watch the fireworks from the balcony.

unleashed
    Let me give you more info,
    this has two bedrooms two baths a living room with a fold out couch, a kitchen, two small balconies and a large rooftop balcony that overlook the channel. There is also a boat slip reserved so all you have to do is pull up tie off your boat and walk up to your room. It will save you all that time waiting to launch and retreive. I have had twelve people in it for a weekend - plenty of room. it has a restaurant, kokomos, martini bar, two pools. and It will go to waste, so grab some friends make an offer and have a great time.
    Check ur e-mail..lemme know.

TOBTEK
    for the week!!!Thats a smokin deal,ive been in these rooms,they are great.You can have 2 families in there,makes it even cheaper.I cant believe its not gone.Even watch the fireworks from the balcony.
    PERFECT for you and your same sex living partner JB

King on the River
    I hope you had a good time UNLEASHED. Thanks for cool gear. I also have the rooms available for the Labor Day week if anyone is interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast