Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: how many hours a week do you work?

OCMerrill
    Oh man...I am afraid to go there.
    If I moved my office out of my house that would help.
    Right now the hours are very intense. All my techs are busy and into major OT and I am in the seat of a truck picking up the slack best I can. Many big projects going all at once.
    I need meds.

nodigg
    Yes.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Oh man...I am afraid to go there.
    If I moved my office out of my house that would help.
    Right now the hours are very intense. All my techs are busy and into major OT and I am in the seat of a truck picking up the slack best I can. Many big projects going all at once.
    I need meds.
    Damn!! you sound like us.. :220v:
    stop the madness.:jawdrop:

laveycrafter
    Im at work 56 hours a week, but have to work only when needed The beauty of being a union fireman aka-truck driver/den mother.

TheEduKATor
    I put in 40 hours a week teaching and add another 60-75 hours doing graphics monday-sunday. I would put more hours in working but I also spend a minimum of 15 hours driving to work each week.

Throttle
    add 24 more, just got forced to work tomorrow... that means i will not get home till noon on friday now...

mobldj
    well lets see,a wedding is usually 5 hours long,add a hour either way so i work 7 hours a week.man i dont miss welding for the railroad.

Kachina26
    Define work, I usually work 5 8 hour days a week. That 8 hours includes 30 minutes worth of getting ready, 30 minutes of lunch and a 30 minute "quit". (means I get off early) Right now, I'm 1300 miles away from home, in a hotel room, on call, going to work about every 2 days (I've learned to work the system), but getting either 12 hours a day or a real "quit" of 3 hours. As far as I'm concerned, I'm working 24/7 for the next 6 weeks. I do love my job though, so there's a lot to be said for that.

CBadDad
    add 24 more, just got forced to work tomorrow... that means i will not get home till noon on friday now...
    Brutal.
    I too work a 56 hour week and do 24 to 48 hours of OT per month.

Miss Perfect
    Salary and I am at work maybe 35 hrs a week. Of those 35 hrs, I actually work...... well not very many of them. I like to say that I am efficient

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast