Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NoTalent and crew make the Paper!!!!!

riverbound
    This is just too funny.
    Read the article (http://www.ocweekly.com/culture/tren...ndzilla/27315/)
    NT is the guy all the way on the left on the phone

76ANTHONY
    This is just too funny.
    Read the article (http://www.ocweekly.com/culture/tren...ndzilla/27315/)
    NT is the guy all the way on the left on the phone
    hey at least he isnt wearing the black t-shirt with white lettering, but his azz is on that dam phone as usual

riverbound
    hey at least he isnt wearing the black t-shirt with white lettering, but his azz is on that dam phone as usual
    nope...he is wearing the black button up sirt that is mentioned further down in the article

76ANTHONY
    nope...he is wearing the black button up sirt that is mentioned further down in the article
    but it is nice to see guys smile for a picture, awwwhahahaha now that was funny shiat

NOTALENT
    haha...I knew you were going to post this, I was just waiting to see if it was you or ONLYMONEY doing it first
    What can I say...
    A hater is just a fan. No such thing as bad publicity! haha

Riverat84
    hey RB...saw it on myspace too...thats FOCKED UP SHIAT!...the thing is, that what this vicky bitch does'nt know is that brandon and his friends contribute a whole lotta effort to clubs like this...who cares if they all look the same? IMHO, it does'nt matter...just look pimp!
    Reid

NOTALENT
    And sir, please go have your eyes checked....that is not a black shirt, and those shirts we are wearing are not any of which that are listed...haha..ours are way to expensive to be those brands...
    I commented to them that same night before we left about this too.....CLASSIC!

riverbound
    haha...I knew you were going to post this, I was just waiting to see if it was you or ONLYMONEY doing it first
    What can I say...
    A hater is just a fan. No such thing as bad publicity! haha
    I wouldnt call that a hater.... I would call it a fashion columist, pointing out a very obvious thing

NOTALENT
    I wouldnt call that a hater.... I would call it a fashion columist, pointing out a very obvious thing
    Eh, not if you saw her profile before she blocked it....I would call it a Hypocritical Statement. She dresses like every other girl in HB, NB etc...the wanna be fashion student style.

riverbound
    hey RB...saw it on myspace too...thats FOCKED UP SHIAT!...the thing is, that what this vicky bitch does'nt know is that brandon and his friends contribute a whole lotta effort to clubs like this...who cares if they all look the same? IMHO, it does'nt matter...just look pimp!
    Reid
    Well since hes doing something to better the human civilization. then f*ck the bitch
    and by Pimp....do you mean dress the same as everyone else??:idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast