Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aaaauuuuugggghgghhhhhhh!!!!

HM
    I'm listening to "Changes" (David Bowie for you youngsters who don't even recognize a chevy Nova) in Musak form on hold. It is enough to make a midget want to climb a clock tower with an ak47!!!
    Oh know....Ziggy Marley? Is it their intent to have people as pissed off as possible?

76ANTHONY
    I'm listening to "Changes" (David Bowie for you youngsters who don't even recognize a chevy Nova) in Musak form on hold. It is enough to make a midget want to climb a clock tower with an ak47!!!
    Oh know....Ziggy Marley? Is it their intent to have people as pissed off as possible?
    are you on ***boat funnies phone line or what?

HM
    are you on ***boat funnies phone line or what?
    No....onhold with Guaranty Bank as there is something wrong with my login. Still on hold.

76ANTHONY
    No....onhold with Guaranty Bank as there is something wrong with my login. Still on hold.
    i fricken hate calling my bank, hell i drive there now because they have you on hold for 35 minutes and its only 10 minutes from the house

HocusPocus
    *Please hold, your call is very important to us*
    My Ass!

uvindex
    I've always noticed that there are about a million Lennon/McCartney songs in the muzak catalog. Yuck.

Ziggy
    I'm 6'2"...don't mess with me today....lmao

Racey
    More like
    *Please hold, your MONEY is very important to us*
    We could give a shit about your call

R.A.D.man
    Try this site for lots of customer service numbers and directions to real people. It really works.
    http://www.gethuman.com/us/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast