Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jet skies

warlock 27
    we went to the river last week and there some any jet skies down there. It was ok when they jump our wake far back but when they jump in front of us. we almost hit 1 if we didnt kill the engine. thay act some dum on the water and this happened in the week.

cnj
    we went to the river last week and there some any jet skies down there. It was ok when they jump our wake far back but when they jump in front of us. we almost hit 1 if we didnt kill the engine. thay act some dum on the water and this happened in the week.
    What?????

mbroome
    I like cheese.....

Kachina26
    What?????
    It's a high desert thang, let me translate for ya.
    We went to the river last week and saw plenty of lake lice. They were jumping our wake, but it was far enough back that it really wasn't an issue. But one jackass cut right in front of me so close, that I had to jam the throttle shut to avoid killing his dumb a ss. They are so clueless out there. Crazy part is, this was during the middle of the week! Be safe out there.

riverracerx
    Classic!

OGShocker
    We went to the river last week and saw plenty of lake lice. They were jumping our wake, but it was far enough back that it really wasn't an issue. But one jackass cut right in front of me so close, that I had to jam the throttle shut to avoid killing his dumb a ss. They are so clueless out there. Crazy part is, this was during the middle of the week! Be safe out there.
    Got it!! Thank you for the help!

Havasu1986
    And I thought Eazykiller2006 was hard to understand.

Wet Dream
    Do you realize that you can't spell for shit, can't form a sentence to save your life, and can't punctuate any better than a horse?

Mrs. 4-B
    You must be a professional translator. LMAO.

ahhell
    Thanks Randy...I almost forgot how to speak High Desertian..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast