Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HELP- Black wheels on a trailer

code8
    I posted this in the sandbar, but I think you guys will be better help. I saw picture of a boat and trailer set up that looked really cool. The trailer wheels were black with a little bit of chrome. The boat could of been a new DCB. Anyways, can someone post up a picture if they remember/see it.
    I'm thinking about switching my standard chrome rims on my extreme trailer to black wheels. IMO, the black wheels look different and can hide all the brake dust.
    thanks for the help and sorry for the double post. I searched HB but couldnt find the image.

MR FLYIN VEE
    I posted this in the sandbar, but I think you guys will be better help. I saw picture of a boat and trailer set up that looked really cool. The trailer wheels were black with a little bit of chrome. The boat could of been a new DCB. Anyways, can someone post up a picture if they remember/see it.
    I'm thinking about switching my standard chrome rims on my extreme trailer to black wheels. IMO, the black wheels look different and can hide all the brake dust.
    thanks for the help and sorry for the double post. I searched HB but couldnt find the image.
    I'ts blowndough's trailer and it is a dcb

code8
    I'ts blowndough's trailer and it is a dcb
    Thanks, any photos????

Insurance God
    That trailer looks sweet! Blown Dough posted photo's under the Sandbar a few weeks back.

code8
    Yup, I found out. Black wheels (if done right) look good on a rig and now a trailer. Just a different look. Blown dough's set up looks really clean and good. Just some more eye candy.

andy01
    It looks like shit in person.

beaverretriever
    These are on our new trailer in 17"s... and Andy doesn't know what he is talking about, black wheels look sweet.
    http://www.discounttire.com/product/...ix.gbm.ang.jpg

Not So Fast
    Personally, I dont like the black wheels on anything but if you like it thats all that matters right :idea: NSF

Kachina26
    Ouch!

blown dough
    Wow, u r a a**!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast