Willis
    Hello People,
    Who is the new owner of TPR shop?

MADDOG355
    See POPS post on this thread
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154576
    That is all I have seen about it.

Johnwithjm
    Tom was TPR now that he is gone his shop is also gone. The new owner is Ed Pacilio and the shop is called Bad Habit racing. They do alot of work for Ultra like service and warrinty work. They are a full service shop they do motors, pumps, outdrive work and so on. Hope this helps Willis.

mdunn01
    Do you have a number?

punisher KP 27
    The phone # is still the same (951) 734 - 4606...

Pops@Aggressor
    The phone # is still the same (951) 734 - 4606...Darren and Brad are there- Funny thing is Vic has been there more then when Tom was alive. Years ago Tom called me after a bad weekend with Vic and told me to never go Bar Hopping with him." Man you will not believe the Scum Bag places this Guy will lead you into" Now since Vic married a much younger Lady quit his drinking and is getting so much older, I will bet he has a Dance Pole placed between His Lounger and his TV while he drinks his O' Doole off a nipple covered bottle.
    Vic should you hear about this "It is What It Is" TP

victorfb
    Darren and Brad are there- Funny thing is Vic has been there more then when Tom was alive. Years ago Tom called me after a bad weekend with Vic and told me to never go Bar Hopping with him." Man you will not believe the Scum Bag places this Guy will lead you into" Now since Vic married a much younger Lady quit his drinking and is getting so much older, I will bet he has a Dance Pole placed between His Lounger and his TV while he drinks his O' Doole off a nipple covered bottle.
    Vic should you hear about this "It is What It Is" TP
    ok, i know Vic is an uncommon name. but there are more than one of us on here. just want to clearify that this is not me. im not saying i dont have a dance pole between the lounger and tv and a cooler full of O' Dooles, im just saying i havnt been to the shop but once since tommy passed.

Darren and Brad are there
    Darrin abd Brian or "B-rie" as he's called ... are there ... Brad (as in Parrack) still comes by I think ...
    I know, I know ... it's a typo Pops ...

ok, i know Vic is an uncommon name. but there are more than one of us on here. just want to clearify that this is not me. im not saying i dont have a dance pole between the lounger and tv and a cooler full of O' Dooles, im just saying i havnt been to the shop but once since tommy passed.
    You are correct, it's not you, but Vic from Yuma (Desert Yacht Performance) ... since what 1970's?
    Tommy's old buddy ... and great guy!
    Glad to hear that you have a stripper pole in your house too though!