Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: California Authorities....

Jbb

RitcheyRch
    Saw that on the news this morning. Sounds like that crusher going to be busy for awhile.

Sleek-Jet
    Yeah... what those kids need to do is go to a local drag strip...
    Oh wait, people keep plowing those under to build McMansions...

Leverage
    I've got a couple of questions here.
    Is this guy a repeat offender?
    Have they tried a large fine, jail time, suspended license or just straight to crushing cars?
    Can we do this to rapists? Cut off their jimmy....
    What happens if they catch a new vette and lambo racing? What about a rental car?
    Wouldn't this BS Law encourage people to run from the police for fear of having their vehicle stolen and crushed by the state?
    How much BS can you put up with in Cali?
    It sounds like you guys have way to many "do gooders"
    holding the reigns out there. Sorry to hear about your Rights and Freedoms.

hoolign
    Have they tried a large fine, jail time, suspended license or just straight to crushing cars?
    What happens if they catch a new vette and lambo racing? What about a rental car?
    Wouldn't this BS Law encourage people to run from the police for fear of having their vehicle stolen and crushed by the state?
    Good post!
    They need to get those guys on the track...not crushing the cars! That's fukcin bullshit!

Tom Brown
    I'm against crushing the cars of street racers. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    They should burn them to the ground like Hooli's jet hulls.

uvindex
    For those who say, "get them to the drag strip": They're not just street racers but thieves (or at least purchasers of stolen property). From the article:
    "Police need a court order to destroy the cars. They must prove that the serial or identification numbers on a vehicle or its parts are removed, altered or destroyed."

rrrr
    Sometimes it's good to read the linked article instead of just looking at the picture and guessing what happened. Just a helpful hint. :crossx: :idea:

Sleek-Jet
    I say let these kids keep racing... it keeps the cops distracted from those of us out there drinking and driving...

Moneypitt
    At least there wern't any Henry Js or 55 Chevys.........Just 4N JUNK......BTW, ever have a couple of those morons fly by on the freeway? Cutting lanes, splitting traffic at over 100? You don't see the "Pro Street" guys doing that shit.........However, since no one was charged with the alleged stolen parts possession I fail to see where that allegation could play a part. Were these guys caught actually racing??? If not, an average lawyer could've stopped the crusher............MP

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast