Thread: NWSRA #397 Up For Sale - Schiada 21 Vdrive

SGettmann
    Check out following link on BoatTrader: http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/2/82640202.htm
    91' Schiada V Drive, with extended plates. Hell of a deal for $40K, providing everything is structurally entact. Any idea on who did the engine work?

Riverkid
    That's Cummings' boat. I think Mbrown2 looked into that one... Maybe he's got some details on it? I know he's got some pics...
    http://images.traderonline.com/EMedi...0056210E10.jpg

SGettmann
    I just sent an email with a boatload of questions. How cool is Mr. Cummings?-hopefully he doesn't tell me to go screw myself. I did tell him that I was getting word out on his boat, so hopefully he's jump on and get more photos and information out. Looks like a very sweet boat. I'm thinking by 91', that all Schiada's had a balsa floor. I'm trying to get a run down on who build the engine (hopefully not the same builder who built mine up), the rigging, V-Drive gears, external rudder, etc. Does have a ballast tank - you should look into this Chris (aka Flat Busted).
    At 40K, I'm thinking that somebody is going to jump all over this. I'm sure that Lee has a bunch of candidates who are waiting 2 years for a boat. They can pickup this one, order a new one, and use it for 2 years while they wait for theirs out of Schiada, then sell it at the end and be money ahead.

markc
    Nice photo very nice family there, his son is a very good skier as well, I've never seen that boat down, very clean setup!!

SGettmann
    Mark - you should of smiled for the camera. Not that you were focused at all fighting for smooth water. Thanks for the info on the 21'.
    Haven't heard back from my initial inquiery. I was probably too wound up on my email and annoyed him with my questions, especially with the fact that I'm not in the market.

blackcloud75
    Nice photo very nice family there, his son is a very good skier as well, I've never seen that boat down, very clean setup!!
    Nice Picture Mark.......
    Should've waved but it looks like your negotiating a roller....
    Haven't heard from ya', give me call....
    Headin' out for Parker??????
    Cory

markc
    Hey Cory, yeah I havn't talk to you in a while, I hooked up with a buddy of mine accross from badnocks(sp) on the water in parker, I will be in parker possibly next weekend if my boats ready....I will call you.

ski-d
    Cummings bought one of the twin screw Prime Time boats...This thing needs
    to go to a good home....Can't wait for Parker!!!!!!