Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Lake Bash '07 . . .Who's coming ???

DUECE'SDAD
    Alrighty its time to get it all fired up again !!!! Were looking at the date of August 3,4 and 5th which i just realized conflicts with the sdba race in ft worth. . . So lets start with who is interested in coming and how does the first weekend in august work for you ??? Then which of you guys WOULD come but are going to that race ???
    As much as you texans would pollute this nice little oklahoma lake I would still like to see you guys come up and spend some good times with us. . . so if your busy we may change the date, however i would like to get it set in stone by monday or tuesday of this coming week.

DUECE'SDAD
    If any one is intersted, you can do a search on here for pics and comments of the last two years . . . Also im sure there will be some attendes from last year coming on to comment !!! Its a free weekend except for camp spots which i think are around 15 a night and there is a big party and smoked meat feed on saturday night. I will post more details later
    Carnavil ride, Vic, Perry, Infomaniac ? ? ? Adam, Tim ??? What about Carlson Jet, its worth the drive !!! ???? Who else, Comon guys post up

Infomaniac
    Yep I'm there

Carnivalride
    That weekend works for me Dustin.
    The boat ran real good on the short track in Purcell so its all ready to go. I even have muffler inserts that work with it now. LOL
    Is your back together yet? Thought your engine was still in limbo?
    Loren

IMPATIENT 1
    i may try and make that 1 too. the taylor club's 2nd meet for this yr. is in miss. , don't think i'll have time to make it so this okm. meet would fill in that gap great!

taylormanss
    we might try and come up seeing how I am missing one event right now.

olbiezer
    how far is okmolgie from okahome city?

IMPATIENT 1
    @3hrs drive

Carnivalride
    Use this link to see how far it is from you.
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=74447
    oldbiezer, if I read right your from Brandon Mississippi it looks like around an 8-1/2hr tow and about 544 miles for you.

taylormanss
    it's alot closer than corpus christi,tx.! what are you doing now ron? do ya want another boat yet I've found a few like tx-19 for 2500.00

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast