Thread: Landscapers in Phoenix area?

Outnumbered
    I need a referral to a good landscape install company AND a maintenance company for tree trimming and regular clean-up (mow & blow).
    Thanks!

LuckyStrike
    I Know a guy and his wife that has one in Snootsdale...Ill get back with You on Monday After this Weekend Madness thats about to Erupt
    Not sure if they go into peoria...Im sure you will get Loads of Leads

Magic34
    My neighbors own Creative Environments. They do the sickest I have seen.

dumbshit2008
    Go to Home Depot and buy a rake. I guarantee, you will be harassed by at least 4 mexicans looking for work on the way back to your car, depending on where you are in the valley.

Outnumbered
    My neighbors own Creative Environments. They do the sickest I have seen.
    Baller
    Those guys are the big dogs of the biz. They actually did my house already as a builder package. They did a pretty nice job in the back but the front turned out like shit because the designer was a tool. I think he was quitting the day he did our house. I'm ripping out the front and re-doing it. I was going to call CE and get a quote but I still have a bit of a bad taste after the job they did in the front. It looks pretty pathetic. Do you have enough pull to get a bro deal with them? Maybe since they focked up my front yard they will feel sorry for me and give me a deal

plaster dave
    I need a referral to a good landscape install company AND a maintenance company for tree trimming and regular clean-up (mow & blow).
    Thanks!
    Ricky @ 602-739-9862 Good people landscaping. Tell him Dave in Ca. told you about him. He did my good friends house in Suprise Scott Shepkers.

Outnumbered
    Ricky @ 602-739-9862 Good people landscaping. Tell him Dave in Ca. told you about him. He did my good friends house in Suprise Scott Shepkers.
    Thanks for the hook-up bro. I'll call him.

Magic34
    Baller
    Those guys are the big dogs of the biz. They actually did my house already as a builder package. They did a pretty nice job in the back but the front turned out like shit because the designer was a tool. I think he was quitting the day he did our house. I'm ripping out the front and re-doing it. I was going to call CE and get a quote but I still have a bit of a bad taste after the job they did in the front. It looks pretty pathetic. Do you have enough pull to get a bro deal with them? Maybe since they focked up my front yard they will feel sorry for me and give me a deal
    PM me your contact info. I'll have Tom call you as I know him very well. He runs the sales side.
    They did the water features at Orville's house in Havasu, the big one off the 95. It is simply amazing. I think I could Kayak from the top of the waterfall and after about 45 mintues of riding the water, finally make it to the pool. It seriously looks like something you would see as the ultimate desert oasis. Absolutely amazing.