Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgraded...

RitcheyRch
    Looks good. Didnt know they had those with an outboard.

tightithrash
    The warlock is gonna be so much better on gas and especially on your kidneys then the jet was! Don't see many of them floatin' around...I can't see the pic but is it the '97 with blue and white gel coat? If so nice lookin' sled!
    It sure is! dude this thing is smooth like butta. how fast are you runnin with that 300?
    im not sure what the prop is...

tightithrash
    you guys all go to havasu? now that i have this type of boat i notice so many out there. its sweet....

HavasuDreamin'
    Nice boat. It would be damn tempting to bolt another 225 on the back though.

cougar27mtr
    Yeah totally would love to see how sweet that thing would run with twins...

tightithrash
    dont peer pressure me.....its got built in swim steps on both sides so those would need to go, i dont think it could happen.

warlock
    you guys all go to havasu? now that i have this type of boat i notice so many out there. its sweet....
    We go ta' Havasu all the time...We'll be there for the 3rd to the 8th of July..Can't freakin' wait! We'll be stayin' at the Nautical inn and gettin' a little saucy at the Turtle ...Warlocks are of the heavier variety so with a 4 bladed Bravo I I'm barely in the 80's with a 3 blader is gets alittle more...Is this yer first outboard cat? What prop are you runnin and what speeds did ya' see?

tightithrash
    We go ta' Havasu all the time...We'll be there for the 3rd to the 8th of July..Can't freakin' wait! We'll be stayin' at the Nautical inn and gettin' a little saucy at the Turtle ...Warlocks are of the heavier variety so with a 4 bladed Bravo I I'm barely in the 80's with a 3 blader is gets alittle more...Is this yer first outboard cat? What prop are you runnin and what speeds did ya' see?
    sweet, we got a place at beachcomber resort so i pretty much live there every weekend. ill be there for the 4 5 &6. i have to go to a wedding on the 7 th so that killed my weekend....this is my first outboard cat and its great. im runnin a 23 pitch 4 blade stainless bravo and on my first weekend out, still trying to figure what pitch and height to run the motor, i saw 63ish at 6200. i couldnt really drive it with the motor up cuz it had cable steering so the torque wanted to rip the wheel out of my hand. so i was runnin with the motor down.... this weekend ill have hydraluc steering so well see what happens....any tips or scary stories about the boat?

warlock
    sweet, we got a place at beachcomber resort so i pretty much live there every weekend. ill be there for the 4 5 &6. i have to go to a wedding on the 7 th so that killed my weekend....this is my first outboard cat and its great. im runnin a 23 pitch 4 blade stainless bravo and on my first weekend out, still trying to figure what pitch and height to run the motor, i saw 63ish at 6200. i couldnt really drive it with the motor up cuz it had cable steering so the torque wanted to rip the wheel out of my hand. so i was runnin with the motor down.... this weekend ill have hydraluc steering so well see what happens....any tips or scary stories about the boat?
    Ya', we bought one of the Condo's at the Nautical I just don't have freakin' weekends off so I'm only good for one Havi trip a month...Is this yer first outboard? Just don't let off the gas in the rough shizz or it can get pretty rowdy...With the power steering you won't have any torque in the steering it just wont hardly steer at all with it jacked up...Is this yer first outboard ever? I went from a 21' Bayliner ta' this so I learned everything the hardway...Stay on the gas!! You go to the Turtle? Be nice ta' buy ya' a beer and check out yer boat...Pony Sled has a '92 and it's called a 21' sxt cat and it's the same exact size as ours, he'll be there too...Mines an '01 and I beleive yer is a '97 right? Yer would be the only other one I have seen on the water other then P-Sleds...

warlock
    If yer runnin' 63ish with the motor down you should be hittin close to the 70 number with it up..Easier to control to...We'll have ta plan a Warlock cruise...All 3 of us...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast