Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burley??

Moneypitt
    OK, I'll start the WTF is going on in Burley thread. I've called Bud, Tony, Art's room at the Inn, Dale Jr. (who didn't go), Jeff Wooton, (who didn't go), and then Joey...Still no responses......If some one has Kinner's cel #, please PM me, or hell, I'll even call Mr Rankin...I aint scared...............Or Please ask Brad Allerton to call me at 805 300-0012, or Art to use Brad's phone...(you know, maybe some of us should get together and BUY ART A F........PHONE)!!
    Anybody on line from there?????.............Ray

Moneypitt
    Well I do!!.............Friday shootout results,( well some of them)
    As reported by our own "Squirtin' Thunder", JimRich..CJ shootout was Toby Clark, in the infamous, CJ 53, (see it as it launched the deck,on ***boat's cover!!!!, SAME D'CUCCI HULL....Joey just said "they fixed it!!!")...Ralph Johnson ran 2nd, AND MY HAT IS OFF to our own ST......Jim Rich, nailed 3RD..........(This wan't Nostaliga JET, but APBA Comp Jet, no speed limit)........To Quote Jim, Tony in the K5, "Blistered the G** D*** course". Surprise, surprise..........Joey also said he had problems with the GN24 boat and had to shut it down...........Skip Tuttle took GN in the GN711, with the GN 7 entry of Bill Wheeler and his "Desert Highwaymen", comming in
    2nd... And the ever present Lance Hasselrig running 3rd........Of note: Both Jim and Joey mentioned that Greg Shirley (SS 7) was burning up the course, ( I think they meant, as Ron Bolten would've said it, SINGING down the straight)...Rummor also has it that the PS681 sold!! Minus motor.......And that my MATE Chris Kenner is shoeng a Danny Loveless Baron Spint..SS/PS ????....Thanks to Joey for calling me back! And to ol' ST.....Damm, I'm proud of the way Jim has taken the racing bug up his ASS....Imagine towing a JETBOAT hundreds of miles to run a CIRCLE RACE!!!! AND, again, Luck to ALL, and keept the bottom, on the bottom...........Ray

CircleJerk
    Hi Ray, I know the SS70 (former Bill Faulkner Sr.) Lavey had trailer axle problems but should be there now along side its sister SS76 Orange Crush Lavey driven by flipper Mikie. George Nordling's team also had word that his former 'Sweet Caroline' was also going to make it 3 L boats!. The Davis PS34 is there with the other Nostie #113 long deck B boat that ran at Red Bluff. That's 5 Northwest Nostalgia boats! I stayed home and did chores with the wifie, maybe next year Nostalgia will be officially invited. Hope everyone has a safe race weekend!

boatguy222
    Hi Ray, I know the SS70 (former Bill Faulkner Sr.) Lavey had trailer axle problems but should be there now along side its sister SS76 Orange Crush Lavey driven by flipper Mikie. George Nordling's team also had word that his former 'Sweet Caroline' was also going to make it 3 L boats!. The Davis PS34 is there with the other Nostie #113 long deck B boat that ran at Red Bluff. That's 5 Northwest Nostalgia boats! I stayed home and did chores with the wifie, maybe next year Nostalgia will be officially invited. Hope everyone has a safe race weekend!
    Boyd, how the hell is Davis going to run without you on the ramp?
    Ray, I'll chip in for the phone for Art!

dossangers
    Burley report K's weather 105 today!! HOT COR alt 8000+ K shoot out qualify1. tony k-5 SMOKED THE COURSE 42 SEC RANGE UNBIELIVABLE!
    2. BRYANT 45 SEC AND CHANGE
    3. Me 49 sec left the down handle on plowed the 1 lap ROOKIE!
    4. Guthrie 64.sec with 10%NITROyou herd me pats nuts!
    5. britton dnf
    6. dailey dnf
    all boats ready for today everybody sunburn but best course !! lots of old racers here oh yeh best place to party CAMP RATTLE CAN LOU!!
    It was going off last night! Late gang update tonight with shootout results
    K'S and an SS boat team races $$$
    Jerrys getin it all on Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Sanger D
    how many SS's showed and did fitz show up?curious how his white B boat did.

BIGCHRIS
    http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1182650603
    Props to the moped,instead of a beamer looks like a creamer

lilrick
    wow!!!!!!

sanger mike
    NOW THATS A GAY ASS KODAK MOMENT. NOTE TO SELF. DO NOT LET THESE TWO OUT ON THE SAME WEEKEND ANY MORE.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast