Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tommy, how's this look?

Many thanks to Rhonda, Josh and ol what's his name at Jet Boat Performance.
    Can't wait till we pick up our new pump and goodies next month. Fig'rd the least I can do is give them some publicity
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...k/IMG_7632.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tom,Rhonda and Josh are killer peeps! Thats who I use for my parts
    Thanks Tom for the nylon bushings.They showed up on tuesday

mdunn01
    Tom and his crew at JBP are the best, friendly, honest and willing to help anyone. Treat them with respect and it will go a long way! Thank you for everything you have done for me.
    Mike

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tom and his crew at JBP are the best, friendly, honest and willing to help anyone. Treat them with respect and it will go a long way! Thank you for everything you have done for me.
    Mike
    Ill second this

LuckyDaze
    three cheers for Tom! He's helped me out of couple of tough spots. Got to meet him in person the other day. Love his shop and cant wait to be local.
    ~Brian

John post up some pics of the Resto folks would love to see them !(heres your Jet )...
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/DSC05971.jpg
    Brian good to meet you Good luck with the Miller outing ,your "Swag" is on the way!
    Michael (spitter)thanks for listening to me bitch the other day ,I needed to vent ! any luck on the seat CD ?

mdunn01
    Tom and the staff at JBP,
    I wanted to share with you my experience with your shop and staff recently at Jet Boat Performance. First and foremost your professionalism and courtesy is and was the entire time first rate. Your operation there is first class and are definitely for the jet boat enthusiast. You helped me get my 1988 COLE back together in record time during the summer season and went out of your way to help me find a 440 motor. The work you did of swapping motors was first rate and the care and attention to detail was second to none. I can’t help but say the 4 hour trip to your shop was worth every penny spent in gas and I wanted to say personally thank you. I was able to call you anytime and you provided me free technical support. What can I say, you’re the man! I am going to have you rebuild my pump next( you are doing this now) and wouldn’t go anywhere else, you’re a first rate honest boat mechanic, not very many of those around.
    Thank you,
    Mike Dunn

LuckyDaze
    Hey Mike, I saw your boat at Toms shop. Thats a sharp looking hot rod you got yourself there!
    ~Brian

mdunn01
    Hey Mike, I saw your boat at Toms shop. Thats a sharp looking hot rod you got yourself there!
    ~Brian
    Brian,
    Thanks dude, she is there for a new pump rebuild and new cooling lines. I didnt want to take a chance on July 14th at the AVI deal So, Tom has her agian. I like the boat alot, my biggest complaint is the amount of room inside, its not much, " She's Tight"
    Mike

RIVERTIME247
    Tom And Josh
    Rebuilt My Pump In My Old Miller , Msd , New 750 And Pimped Her Out With Some Billet Hardward And Gauges !
    Tom Thanks For The Tech Help The Other Day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast