Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Oroville Trip July 20, 21

Obsessive Compulsive
    Going to Oroville, staying at Lime saddle campground, I have a group of about 8-10 boater going already, anyone who is intersted. There is also camping at bidwell, loffer creek, as well as floating and boat in camps.:sqeyes:

GGR
    Going to Oroville, staying at Lime saddle campground, I have a group of about 8-10 boater going already, anyone who is intersted. There is also camping at bidwell, loffer creek, as well as floating and boat in camps.:sqeyes:
    Was just up there 2 weeks ago for the weekend, camped @ BC & had a great time. Allthough the water patrol took an unreasonable amount of people and boats to jail that weekend. Stay Safe.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Thanks, we always have a great time up there. Whats with the extra water patrol?

acatitude
    hey OC got a map of where you guys are staying and launch close. ? may cruise up for the day ...........

Obsessive Compulsive
    That would be great. What day are you thinking of?

acatitude
    you going fri and sat? or sat and sun?? looks like hiway 70 to pentz rd. to lime saddle?? 20 & 21 is fri sat?

Obsessive Compulsive
    70 to Pentz Rd. to lime saddle is correct. I am getting there thursday late afternoon, to be and meet on the water Friday at about 1:00 pm, at the first bridge you come in one of the coves, leaving lime saddle marina, as well as Saturday.

707dog
    is this a open invite??

GGR
    Thanks, we always have a great time up there. Whats with the extra water patrol?
    I have no idea why they were soooo deep, it was a non holiday weekend for Pete's sake. We pulled out of the ramp, and they had a dude, who was royally pissed about the whole thing. And when we pulled in two hours later, they had two other dudes handcuffed, waiting on a transport vehicle, while their boat and truck were towed. I went back to their campsite for them to tell their wives and family that they won't be back for a while. That part pretty much bummed me out. This was all at BC.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Any one that wants to be boating on lake Oroville that weekend is more than welcome.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast