Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 4TH of july weekend

cyclone
    who's goin?
    who's racing?
    word round my hood is that the rematch between HBjet and Fuelinmyveins has just escalated and is going to reach epic proportions.
    i also heard aha quin is going to be goin' off saturday as well...

MudPumper
    Mikey,
    We are in for sure and in light of my 90.7 MPH GPS run this weekend with the new motor, I'm down to make some runs against anybody in my class. I'm not runnin at epic porportions like fuel and HB but maybe race director CS19 can find a boat or two for me to run.

cyclone
    90? that's up a couple of mph's isn't it? probably more there too.
    i'm leaving wednesday the 4th....
    ya think cs will have the raider nation back together in time?

Mikey,
    We are in for sure and in light of my 90.7 MPH GPS run this weekend with the new motor, I'm down to make some runs against anybody in my class. I'm not runnin at epic porportions like fuel and HB but maybe race director CS19 can find a boat or two for me to run.
    Nice numbers Mike. A small plate system and you will have HBjet covered.

MudPumper
    90? that's up a couple of mph's isn't it? probably more there too.
    i'm leaving wednesday the 4th....
    ya think cs will have the raider nation back together in time?
    Yeah, it's a couple of MPH and I have not even started to mess with the setup. For sure there is more in it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._River_007.jpg
    As far as CS goes, if he would pull his skirt up and get to wrenchin he might make it. I hope he does, there were some AZ peeps out this weekend talkin shit about how all the CA guys claim to be runnin a buck 10 or 20 but how they are full of shit and are runnin 90 if they are lucky. I'll tell you that story later. They were cool dudes but skeptical.:idea:

MudPumper
    Nice numbers Mike. A small plate system and you will have HBjet covered.
    Yeah, I was hanging out with John Swanson this weekend and he kept buggin me to bolt a fogger on it and run. Might have to consider it after I upgrade the pump hardwear. Still runnin the AL impeller and stock shaft. It's a bitch trying to get the pig to launch, gotta pedal the hell out of it to not cavitate.

HBjet
    the rematch between HBjet and Fuelinmyveins has just escalated and is going to reach epic proportions.
    You have been hanging out with CS too long... You sure know how to stir it up for sure.
    You know I will be out there for the weekend after the 4th and like I said if Fuel wants to pair up again, no problem as it will be fun. As for Aha, not sure if I want to tow down there. I will figure it out that day though.
    Mud, great numbers man... I am sure there is a little more.

HBjet
    Yeah, I was hanging out with John Swanson this weekend and he kept buggin me to bolt a fogger on it and run.
    That guy has not changed... lol...
    Is he going to be out there over the 4th?

MudPumper
    That guy has not changed... lol...
    Is he going to be out there over the 4th?
    Randy,
    He was telling me some great stories about runnin your CP at Lost Lake back in the day, it was bitchen. He should be out that weekend, not sure though. He's been pretty busy at home so I don't know. I'll find out though.
    This was Saturday evening, not a boat on the river.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._River_009.jpg

You have been hanging out with CS too long... You sure know how to stir it up for sure.
    Someone is rubbin off on him..He came by my shop earlier talking all kinds of trash.
    He made his way to the top of my list today. :eat:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast