Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Sauce

Advantage Adam
    who is the person that provides this product?
    AP

Dave C
    That would be Patrick.
    He is here.
    http://www.boatbling.net/

Havasu_Dreamin
    who is the person that provides this product?
    AP
    Your profile indicates you are in Orange County. If you want to, you can go to Extreme Trucks in Aliso Viejo and purchase the product as Jason, also a member here on HB, is a dealer for Boat Bling products.
    Additionally, if you're ever out in the IE area, specifically Corona, then you can go to Dana Marine Products, Shockwave Boats, or Ultra of Corona as all three of them are dealers and have stock on hand. Also, Cobra Boats in Montclair is a dealer and has stock in their parts department.
    If all else fails email Patrick patrick@boatbling.net and he will get you squared away.

NorCalCat
    the whole line is great stuff. I have been using it for 3 seasons now. Order it in the gallon size, best bang for your buck.

Advantage Adam
    I used it on the seats and it worked great. I just wanted to Patrick that he makes a great product. Keep up the great work!!!
    AP

roln 20s
    I used it on the seats and it worked great. I just wanted to Patrick that he makes a great product. Keep up the great work!!!
    AP
    Hey Adam -- thanks so much for the great words I am so glad you are pleased and please just let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.
    Oh yeah, since this is Cats and Tunnels - I love your boat and wanted to know what #s you see with that Merc 700 and NXT? Brett at Magic said it was one sick ride
    See you on the water.
    Patrick

BoatFloating
    Hey Adam -- thanks so much for the great words I am so glad you are pleased and please just let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.
    Oh yeah, since this is Cats and Tunnels - I love your boat and wanted to know what #s you see with that Merc 700 and NXT? Brett at Magic said it was one sick ride
    See you on the water.
    Patrick
    You just like it because of the colors...

Advantage Adam
    See you on the water.
    Patrick
    Patrick,
    I am seeing 90 on the nose. However, when I built the boat Mercury suggested that I run a 1.35 gear ratio. As of recent, Magic built another boat, same motor, with 1.50 gear ratio at pulls around 93-94.
    Needless to say, I will be changing my gears. These numbers are with a stock 5 blade Maximus. When we did prop testing, i was pulling around 93 with a clever.
    Hope that helps...
    AP

Charley
    Hot Sauce is the $hit!

roln 20s
    You just like it because of the colors...
    Good point-- the colors are bad ass...everyone knows that
    Roln 20s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast