Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: jet boat guys

69 Elim
    GT
    Hollllllyyyy SHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!
    that thing is insane. can ya give us some details on that "missile". how fast, hp, how loud is that thing, where do you run at...

schiada96
    That guy must have balls as big as church bells to drive that thing.

ratso
    Notice the high back seats...no whiplash that way.

GasTurbine
    Originally posted by 69 Elim:
    GT
    Hollllllyyyy SHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!
    that thing is insane. can ya give us some details on that "missile". how fast, hp, how loud is that thing, where do you run at...
    Loud? ...Yep. And it gets 2 gallons to the mile at 100%. (yes...you read that right)
    Go to the web site under my profile for more info.

stressedout
    WHERE DO YOU RUN IT ? I'M IN SPFLD.,OH. I HAVE A 150 MPH SANGER HYDRO ,GET RAN OFF ALL THE LAKES AROUND HERE, TAKE IT TO DALE HOLLOW IN TENN. TO RUN IT.

V-Drive Tom
    GasTurbine,
    I am VERY impressed!! Thats some great GET IT DONE attitude! Now that you have worked out the bugs do you mind telling us more in the way of RPM, Gear ratio and prop #'s? How many prop changes did you go through and what were those rides like. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/eek.gif
    I talk with 1or2 guys a year that say they are trying to do that. You guys have DONE IT, I admire that.
    If you feel that all your angles are working right for it now, I would sure love to build you a super neat and strong V-DRIVE for it!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Tom Bentley (530-885-0531) PS, I also like that Rogers hull. Where are they located now days?

GM Killer
    I too am impressed, and I thought a jet boat looked fast!!!

DetroitJim
    Hey, Mr. Gas Turbine, we need you at a Michigan Hot Boat meet this year! First one is May 19 at Wampler's Lake in Brooklyn, MI. Should be 40-50 boats there, lots more meets all summer. Also, the Indiana guys run pretty hard over on the Wabash and up in Coldwater. We would really like to see your ride.
    DJ

Thunderbutt
    Turbine, Your not to far from Lake of the ozarks why don't you bring that nasty boat down here for the Ozark shootout, these people would shit there draws. If you think you can do that let me know maybe I can get a sponser. How fast does it go?]Originally posted by GasTurbine:
    Loud? ...Yep. And it gets 2 gallons to the mile at 100%. (yes...you read that right)
    Go to the web site under my profile for more info.[/QUOTE]

76 sanger hydro
    ok ok you got me but to be honest the turbin boat thing looks alittle hillbilly to me. may be fast but you have exeeded the boats abilities. i think ill stick to my hydro out here on the west coast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast