Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Jet experience wanted!

red Dawg
    Well I'm new to the whole jet scene and I'm looking at a 18' 1970 Kona as a preject! It has a Berkely jet just lacks an engine and some TLC to the interrior and exterrior appearence! Havent seen the boat in person yet so Im not exactly sure on the condition of the hull! What do yal think? I've got a 350 punched out to a 383 would this push this boat or should I go with a BBC? Thanks in advance!

pw_Tony
    What are they askin for it price wise?

Xlration Marine
    Well I was at the Lake with the good boys from Hot Boat doing a photo shoot. My boat and a couple others. The photo shoot was done and we were heading to the back of the lake. Hauling azz about 65. Up comes a cross wind. That sucked, doing 65 mph SIDE WAYS. Make sure you keep the rudder and finns on that sucker.

red Dawg
    There wanting 1500 or BO but i think if i walk in there with 800 cash I'll be able to take it home! I'll see if I can get some pics to load of it!

red Dawg
    How do I go about putting pics on here?

pw_Tony
    There wanting 1500 or BO but i think if i walk in there with 800 cash I'll be able to take it home! I'll see if I can get some pics to load of it!
    800 for a jet boat that needs work, nno motor set up for a small block? Maybe you need some pics cause to me that doesn't seem like the best deal
    Well I was at the Lake with the good boys from Hot Boat doing a photo shoot. My boat and a couple others. The photo shoot was done and we were heading to the back of the lake. Hauling azz about 65. Up comes a cross wind. That sucked, doing 65 mph SIDE WAYS. Make sure you keep the rudder and finns on that sucker.
    What the hell are you talking about lol?

red Dawg
    Yeah im not sure how good the pump is either!
    I think he posted in the wrong place! lol

pw_Tony
    To put pics on here I always used www.tinypic.com and then upload it. THen copy and paste the link for forums and past it on here.. sounds more complicated than it is

red Dawg
    Oh ok! I can probably do the same with photobucket then!

red Dawg
    Well damn, I'll have to wait till I get home from work to post pics! Gov pc's block too much crap! lol
    If you want you can go to www.boats.com and put in this ad #10486162 and it should take you right to it!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast