Thread: MK IV BBC 4 Bolt block

Moneypitt
    MK IV BBC 4 bolt mains w/factory bolts w/ stand offs for tray, fresh 4.315 hone,Clevite 77 std main bearings w/ 5 minutes run time, Cam brgs and brass freeze plugs, Milodon copper head gaskets, (re usable). Dual o ring grooves in deck, with new wire. This block was honed for +.060 pistons.$250....
    Polished Aluminum oval port dual plane intake, $125. BBC T/cover w/ neovane pump (new impeller) and SS plumbing, $75. Hilborn style single carb scoop, $100. SBC Enderle T/cover for injection, new..$80. GM 7/16ths/ 6.135 dot rods, polished, $175. All prices are + shipping, Call 805 300 0012 (cel) for details. Some delivery possible......Ray

78Eliminator
    Somebody better jump on the block or I will. That is a SMOKING deal on a block.

MK IV BBC 4 bolt mains w/factory bolts w/ stand offs for tray, fresh 4.315 hone,Clevite 77 std main bearings w/ 5 minutes run time, Cam brgs and brass freeze plugs, Milodon copper head gaskets, (re usable). Dual o ring grooves in deck, with new wire. This block was honed for +.060 pistons.$250......Ray
    Ray...
    thnx a bunch for delivering the block...i really appreciate it...also...thnx for the info...i'll be talking to ya when i get ready to build the mtr...good luck at Bakersfield
    Ron

GofastRacer
    Hey Ray, what kind of oval port intake you got???.. If you still have it that is!..

Moneypitt
    Art, all I know is oval port dual plane high rise type. Any name has been polished off. It does have the 4 water outlets at the corners if thats any help. Pretty nice polish job, but could use some never dull and elbow grease.
    PS: As mentioned above, Ron bought the block this afternoon. Boy was he shocked to find out that I was in BHC and so was the block, and BTW, talk about "out in the boonies", Ron's place is to the boonies, and then another 8 miles or so!!!.......

GofastRacer
    Art, all I know is oval port dual plane high rise type. Any name has been polished off. It does have the 4 water outlets at the corners if thats any help. Pretty nice polish job, but could use some never dull and elbow grease.
    PS: As mentioned above, Ron bought the block this afternoon. Boy was he shocked to find out that I was in BHC and so was the block, and BTW, talk about "out in the boonies", Ron's place is to the boonies, and then another 8 miles or so!!!.......
    Check PM's!..