Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rental homes in Mesa,Az

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Does anyone on here have any rental houses out here or know where a few are? If so please pm me. Thanks Michael

Jordy
    With the market as stale as it is, why rent when you could pretty much buy for the same payment??? :idea:

totenhosen
    With the market as stale as it is, why rent when you could pretty much buy for the same payment??? :idea:
    Not even close unless you have 30% down.

scottneedsaboat
    I have a house in Queen Creek new construction only lived in for 6 months, appliances included current renters are leaving early, email if interested, sm11121@cs.com ( I have been a "lurker" on the boards for awhile, but dont own a boat, just reliving good memories of river trips growing up)

cruser
    Scott
    Where in queen Creek, how much and how big is the garage?

scottneedsaboat
    It is in the Gallery 2 @ Johnson Ranch, about a mile or so from the golf course. The house is 4 bedroom with two baths (one story) and I believe it is 1890 sq ft. The garage is a standard two car. All appliances are included, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer.. I currently use a property management company since I am in southern california, she had it rented for 950 a month, any more questions let me know, sm11121@cs.com

cruser
    Too bad. I need one with a tandem garage and would like it a bit closer to work (south Chandler)

Invisible Sun
    Too bad. I need one with a tandem garage and would like it a bit closer to work (south Chandler)
    I'll have one on the north west side for rent here in the next few months with tandem garage. You sure you don't want to be closer to Lake Pleasent?
    S

cave
    Not even close unless you have 30% down.
    He would be a 1st time buyer. At most 8% with all closing cost involved. The lenders have cracked down on approvals. Too many people getting in on those early 2000 ARMs stressing the market. But that too makes for a buyers market so long as you have a sustainable Job which Mike has.
    Everyone needs a little help putting a boot to that special someones chest. J/K bro

Tequila-John
    He would be a 1st time buyer. At most 8% with all closing cost involved. The lenders have cracked down on approvals. Too many people getting in on those early 2000 ARMs stressing the market. But that too makes for a buyers market so long as you have a sustainable Job which Mike has.
    Everyone needs a little help putting a boot to that special someones chest. J/K bro
    8%? why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast