Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Dmonzta "My Boat is gonna go so fast...." thread

Biglue
    Don't hate on the Maxima Powered V-drive Moly.....you know they're built for luxury.
    Deezgobblerszta- Yo yo yo, dis be yo funky dope boy frum the hood n ma boat iz gunna do 120MPH with a stock Maxima wit a HKS x-saust n twin turbos........HOLLA!!!!.

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim, you have 3 boats and none of them run for shit. Get your ass back in the shed, do a few lines and put them together.
    What are you talking about Cue, I have 2 and one has a blown motor and the v-drive works perfect, even have a new demon carb and seats for her ( some of those kiddy seats )........small ones...........( . )( . ).............I don't do dope and the shed up here is called a garage :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Don't hate on the Maxima Powered V-drive Moly.....you know they're built for luxury.
    Deezgobblerszta- Yo yo yo, dis be yo funky dope boy frum the hood n ma boat iz gunna do 120MPH with a stock Maxima wit a HKS x-saust n twin turbos........HOLLA!!!!.

125 with the Folgers Fart can attachment............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta

I ran 147 bone stock, that is no shit, believe it or not.

HM
    I ran 147 bone stock, that is no shit, believe it or not.
    not.

Kim Hanson
    not.
    If he had a tail wind and coming down Mount Everest maybe ............( . )( . )........

dmontzsta
    not.
    Do your homework then...smart guy.
    Take this with you 1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed w/ aftermarket wheels and Intrax lowering kit. Make sure you are looking at the VE motor too, not the VG.:devil:

rrrr
    The problem with your Maxima is that you never had any guidance on styling so it would look like a chill ride. Don't make the same mistake on your boat.
    I think you should ask Kim where he got all of the pimp stuff he put on his truck. I'd go for a sorta East LA look, maybe mix in some rebel flag graphics and NASCAR shit.
    You can go down as the Hatin' Homie. :idea:

dmontzsta
    The problem with your Maxima is that you never had any guidance on styling so it would look like a chill ride. Don't make the same mistake on your boat.
    I think you should ask Kim where he got all of the pimp stuff he put on his truck. I'd go for a sorta East LA look, maybe mix in some rebel flag graphics and NASCAR shit.
    You can go down as the Hatin' Homie. :idea:
    Are you crazy? It looked stock with rims.

HM
    Do your homework then...smart guy.
    Take this with you 1992 Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed w/ aftermarket wheels and Intrax lowering kit. Make sure you are looking at the VE motor too, not the VG.:devil:
    Are you burning white rice or fried rice?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast