Thread: Bartlett lake?

AZLAW
    I have never been to bartlett. Is it worth going to on a Saturday with a jet boat. I am driving from tucson, do they close the lake if it gets to busy? Thanks

GUGS102
    hit apache or roosevelt
    Bartlett is way down. When it's full it's great but that's a haul from Tucson for a mudhole. Besides, it is faster to get to Roosevelt than to Bartlett from Tucson anyway. Wait for next spring or late this summer after we get some rain.
    If you have a kidney belt, hit sahuaro or plesant but I like apache and roosevelt MUCH better.

Xlration Marine
    It will take you an hour to get there from the 101 and san tan 202. It's not bad. I think that the other 2 mentioned will get most of the local traffic with bartlette being so low. I was up there last week with my daughter and launched of the shore instead of the ramp, parking was 100' away. It does get tight in the back, but with a jet you could get away from the retards in ski boats. I need to get back up there, I have a full tank to burn.

squirt'nmyload
    what gugs said ....but, bartlett has plenty of boatable water and the launch ramps are open. i launched from shore in the flats not to long ago and it was fine. plenty of make shift ramps there. if they are taken up then just move some rocks...thats what i did!!

AZLAW
    I will probably go to Apache. I hate dirt road!

79centurion
    I was just there today breaking in the new motor. Plenty of water. It is up high enough to use the ramp now. Had no problem launching at the beach with a 2wd(used a buddies truck).
    Dan