Well the time has come to sell my baby. Upgrading to something bigger. The boat is a '77 19-foot Hallett Bubble Deck jet with a bored 460 Ford. Most on the boards know this boat from attending CBBB every year and its appearance in Truckin' magazines Water Toys section.
Gel-original white with candy red metal flake-in great shape
interior-pearl white tuck 'n' roll with red piping, false floor with two year old red marine carpet, Rex Marine gauges (white face with white bezels), white four spoke steering wheel with anodized red hub.
Bilge has been sprayed red and transoms is in great shape
completely restored trailer with stainless fenders, Weld aluminum wheels, Toyo low profile tires, white paint, red pinstriping, diamond plated steps, LED lighting
Jack McClure MPD prepped Berkeley 12 JC converted to a 12 JG with droop snoot, manual place diverter (floor mount), MPD loader and back cut shoe, Ride plate, AB blend impeller. Pump was completely gone through two seasons ago.
Bottom was blueprinted by Jeff Bennett
I will be pulling my 501 ci Ford out and putting in the new boat. The 460 from that boat will go in with my Bassett jet hot coated headers and a single carb and single scoop.
This boat is in excellent shape and turn key. I can e-mail pics to those interested and ran 78 MPH and GPS with my 501 (533 hp ) Ford in it.
the asking price with the other power is $7,500
(714) 276-5268