Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam 19 Foot Hallett Bubble Deck

Schiada Time
    Well the time has come to sell my baby. Upgrading to something bigger. The boat is a '77 19-foot Hallett Bubble Deck jet with a bored 460 Ford. Most on the boards know this boat from attending CBBB every year and its appearance in Truckin' magazines Water Toys section.
    Gel-original white with candy red metal flake-in great shape
    interior-pearl white tuck 'n' roll with red piping, false floor with two year old red marine carpet, Rex Marine gauges (white face with white bezels), white four spoke steering wheel with anodized red hub.
    Bilge has been sprayed red and transoms is in great shape
    completely restored trailer with stainless fenders, Weld aluminum wheels, Toyo low profile tires, white paint, red pinstriping, diamond plated steps, LED lighting
    Jack McClure MPD prepped Berkeley 12 JC converted to a 12 JG with droop snoot, manual place diverter (floor mount), MPD loader and back cut shoe, Ride plate, AB blend impeller. Pump was completely gone through two seasons ago.
    Bottom was blueprinted by Jeff Bennett
    I will be pulling my 501 ci Ford out and putting in the new boat. The 460 from that boat will go in with my Bassett jet hot coated headers and a single carb and single scoop.
    This boat is in excellent shape and turn key. I can e-mail pics to those interested and ran 78 MPH and GPS with my 501 (533 hp ) Ford in it.
    the asking price with the other power is $7,500
    (714) 276-5268

Schiada Time
    That's my baby! It will have another Ford Big Block in it as I am keeping that mill for the new boat.

YeLLowBoaT
    What are the specs for the old 460 you are putting in????
    I know some 1 looking for a ford powered jet boat....

ROZ
    do you have any more pictures?

LAFD
    saw this boat at the last cbbb absolutly awesome. very very clean and looks sweet. should sell quick.

Schiada Time
    yellowboat- I will know more on the specs of the motor gojng in this weekend when I pick up the other boat. I do know it is around a 500 horse BBF and was recently freshened. I can fill you in on more details once I consult with the current owner and get the specs. It is a single carb naturally apsirated deal with I believe a dual plane manifold.
    Roz- I do have more pics and will try to get them up soon. i don't know much about posting pics so it may take some time or if you provide an e-mail i could just send them to you.
    travis

GUGS102
    I saw this boat at CBBB, nice rig. I have a 78 Hallett jet sprint which is very close to this, I've never ridden in a jet boat which hung corners like the Hallett and with the full stringers, it rides very solid, someone will be happy with the boat.
    Gugs

Schiada Time
    It has been an unbelievable boat and is my first so it is hard to let it go but onto a cruiser I go. I restored this boat and have alot of time and money in it. Somebody is gonna score! solid through chop and extra clean.

dmontzsta
    This boat is SUPER CLEAN!
    Whats next dude? spill it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast