Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Headed going NOS for show n shine/conversation

1st Timer
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue

Sangster
    Like this.....
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118jnos1-med.jpg[/img]

O.B eddie
    1st Timer:
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue 10-4 ball shiner whoops 1 timer. Just remember do these Yahoos or excuse me guuuurrruuuupies have the sack to pull the trigger hee ****in haawwwww !!!

O.B eddie
    Sangster:
    Like this.....
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118jnos1-med.jpg[/img] Hey fangster only O.B oards need N.O.S unless the motor is built right. Heeeeeeey no nitrous necessary sucker!!! Haaawww

WHITIE
    O.B eddie:
    1st Timer:
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue 10-4 ball shiner whoops 1 timer. Just remember do these Yahoos or excuse me guuuurrruuuupies have the sack to pull the trigger hee ****in haawwwww !!! Whatever Old Bag Eddie I have some balls you can shine... Why don't you bring Your hooptie Outboard to the races??

wsuwrhr
    Nice billet bracket, where did you get that? Brian

O.B eddie
    WHITIE:
    O.B eddie:
    1st Timer:
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue 10-4 ball shiner whoops 1 timer. Just remember do these Yahoos or excuse me guuuurrruuuupies have the sack to pull the trigger hee ****in haawwwww !!! Whatever Old Bag Eddie I have some balls you can shine... Why don't you bring Your hooptie Outboard to the races?? Oh excuse me NIGHTY that is your nickname right? Always sleepin on the rope, hee haaww wake up whitie yalls got a race goin on!!!!

Jake W
    Wasawer what do you sell thoes brackets for I have asked befor but no responce.Those are damn nice. jawdrop
    Thanks Jake

FlatStupid
    O.B eddie:
    WHITIE:
    O.B eddie:
    1st Timer:
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue 10-4 ball shiner whoops 1 timer. Just remember do these Yahoos or excuse me guuuurrruuuupies have the sack to pull the trigger hee ****in haawwwww !!! Whatever Old Bag Eddie I have some balls you can shine... Why don't you bring Your hooptie Outboard to the races?? Oh excuse me NIGHTY that is your nickname right? Always sleepin on the rope, hee haaww wake up whitie yalls got a race goin on!!!!

FlatStupid
    O.B eddie:
    WHITIE:
    O.B eddie:
    1st Timer:
    cry Live news!!!! The hot headed race team will be installing the bottle to be competitve in this sensitive market were in. This will provide reinsurance that no feelings will be hurt for the driver or teamates. When needed the team will run "on the bottle" and when not needed the bottle will look good in the boat. However, the "bottle" will need to either be polished or flamed. argue 10-4 ball shiner whoops 1 timer. Just remember do these Yahoos or excuse me guuuurrruuuupies have the sack to pull the trigger hee ****in haawwwww !!! Whatever Old Bag Eddie I have some balls you can shine... Why don't you bring Your hooptie Outboard to the races?? Oh excuse me NIGHTY that is your nickname right? Always sleepin on the rope, hee haaww wake up whitie yalls got a race goin on!!!! Ole bitch eddie get a life! Lift that POS outta the water and get a life. You are wearin the normal people out!!!!
    [ September 18, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Flat Stupid ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast