Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just about done!!!!

Boatmike
    Hey Tye how abut me???? I may need some help as well! I started my boat for the first time this last weekend. I did not have the spark plug gap right i did not know the gap on an MSD AL6 box uses a much larger gap than the Mag i had does. Any way i am close!! We are all close now!

watergun4u
    Hey Tye how abut me???? I may need some help as well! I started my boat for the first time this last weekend. I did not have the spark plug gap right i did not know the gap on an MSD AL6 box uses a much larger gap than the Mag i had does. Any way i am close!! We are all close now!
    Hey bro, I told you all you got's to do is shot me a call, you never called so I figured you was all good, and didn't need any help, I heard you got it started, that's good, now you just got to get it on the water!!!!!!!! junk looks good Mike, cant wait to give her the test!!!!!! oh and yes your plug;s need to be around 35 to 40 with that box!!!!!!!! I ran the same box in my old boat, and ran my plug's at 38, had a real nice and clean burn,and idled with a nasty lope! give me a call!
    Still waiting!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123